New Game Costume and FX

Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 5.57.19 PM

So this year we have a Clown Costume as a game costume. I would like to trade for it because I am the worst at playing these games, I can never score high. 

UPDATE: I only need the gloves for the GIRL costume now
:) Thanks to fowzy and BlossomFlower, and cute_lina! If anyone also has BOY clown costume pieces, LMK your wants for them. Thanks!

Comments

• I am getting the costume right now.I really want the strawberry shortcake costume. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

I am getting the costume right now.I really want the strawberry shortcake costume. 

Is there anything else you want besides a different costume that's game?cause I only have one of that costume and it was super hard to get. I had to trade for every single piece.
  • edited October 2017
    not really, btw I just got the top. now I have skirt, top, and hair, I am going to do pirates next. maybe the corspe bride costume if it doesn't come back. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

not really, btw I just got the top. now I have skirt, top, and hair, I am going to do pirates next. maybe the corspe bride costume if it doesn't come back. 

I don't have that either :/ you don't have any other possible wants? Just those two? I haven't even gotten to see the clown costume besides the hat. So I'm not even sure what it looks like.
  • I might have to think of something else I would want to have, I can show you the hair, top, and skirt if oyu want. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

I might have to think of something else I would want to have, I can show you the hair, top, and skirt if oyu want. 

Sure I'd love to see whenever you're available, and okay! I still have my entire trade store - did you like anything there?
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

I might have to think of something else I would want to have, I can show you the hair, top, and skirt if oyu want. 

Sure I'd love to see whenever you're available, and okay! I still have my entire trade store - did you like anything there?
    I just got the hat, and I only trade clothing for clothing.
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

I just got the hat, and I only trade clothing for clothing.
    Okay well I guess I can show you clothes next time I'm on and see if you like anything

• thanks 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

thanks 

No problem, are you going to get the rest of the costume? I think there might be face paint or gloves possibly.
  • I am I am working on night riders right now but the game is so terrible. I need someone to play hallow with me. that game isn't easy with a clone. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

I am I am working on night riders right now but the game is so terrible. I need someone to play hallow with me. that game isn't easy with a clone. 

I can play with you tomorrow cause I'm heading to bed, that is if you still needed help
  • good night sleep well. I probably will. thank you.
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

good night sleep well. I probably will. thank you.

Yeah no problem, thank you as well. Maybe I can even get the fx, says I only need to master sleepy hallow and something else
  • no problem and I only need to master sleepy hallow now. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

no problem and I only need to master sleepy hallow now. 

Nice did you master checkers?

• I mastered checkers and I got the shoes from waters of life. the make up is at hallow. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

I mastered checkers and I got the shoes from waters of life. the make up is at hallow. 

nice, I got some pieces from trade so now I only need hair, hat, face and gloves.
  • I finished the costume 
    cutelina
  • bump. still need pieces: gloves, hair, hat and face!
  • if I get an extra on clone you can have all.
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

if I get an extra on clone you can have all.

woot, thanks cute. you'd do it for the woodland witch stuff right?

• no problem and yes 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

no problem and yes 

ok hopefully you get extras! and if you get fx, interested in that too
  • I already have the make up on my clone. I know
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

I already have the make up on my clone. I know

Yay glad to hear that :)
  • thanks 
    cutelina