[CLOSED]

edited November 16 in VFK Trading Post
Thank you to everyone who trade me for these items! Everything has been sold!

I am also trading everything still listed over here if anyone is interested:
☆★☆★☆★
jz-newsig
☆★☆★☆★

Comments

  • hello! i am very interested in your girl hairs. Message me or find me in game so I can make an offer! :))

    IMG_4553
  • HoneyBee said:

    hello! i am very interested in your girl hairs. Message me or find me in game so I can make an offer! :))


    Just sent you a PM. ^^
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • edited October 11
    I am interested in wizard hat and girls hair and boys hair
  • @Dio_Brando The wizard hat is just something I'm looking for, I don't have one for trade lol.
    Unfortunately I already trade the girls hair away, but I still have the boys hair if you wanted to make an offer for them.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • I have the purple dragon hair, I am interested in caged skeleton and the poster thing plus spooky pumpkin hat.
  • @Perpetual_Fighter The Caged Skeleton was the collectible of tonight's sale; I can trade you that plus maybe like 20k for the hair if you'd like?
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Jessizoid said:

    @Perpetual_Fighter The Caged Skeleton was the collectible of tonight's sale; I can trade you that plus maybe like 20k for the hair if you'd like?

    because the memberships are no longer available and cost real money, I value them at more than that so I will have to decline. I got a million credits worth of items for one of my other hairs. 
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Jessizoid said:

    @Perpetual_Fighter The Caged Skeleton was the collectible of tonight's sale; I can trade you that plus maybe like 20k for the hair if you'd like?

    because the memberships are no longer available and cost real money, I value them at more than that so I will have to decline. I got a million credits worth of items for one of my other hairs. 
    I completely understand. I just honestly wasn't looking to trade my pumpkin hat for hair. Thank you for your time. ^^
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Jessizoid said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Jessizoid said:

    @Perpetual_Fighter The Caged Skeleton was the collectible of tonight's sale; I can trade you that plus maybe like 20k for the hair if you'd like?

    because the memberships are no longer available and cost real money, I value them at more than that so I will have to decline. I got a million credits worth of items for one of my other hairs. 
    I completely understand. I just honestly wasn't looking to trade my pumpkin hat for hair. Thank you for your time. ^^
    okay good luck! 
  • Jessizoid said:

    @Dio_Brando The wizard hat is just something I'm looking for, I don't have one for trade lol.

    Unfortunately I already trade the girls hair away, but I still have the boys hair if you wanted to make an offer for them.
    lol sorry and sure what would like for them?
  • Jessizoid said:

    @Dio_Brando The wizard hat is just something I'm looking for, I don't have one for trade lol.

    Unfortunately I already trade the girls hair away, but I still have the boys hair if you wanted to make an offer for them.


    lol sorry and sure what would like for them?
    It's okay! Some things I listed above are:
    -Startastic Enchantment.
    -Startastic Gold Enchantment.
    -Startastic Midnight Enchantment.
    -Northern Lights Enchantment.
    -Fireworks Enchantment.
    -x3 of every Melody Hunt Pin.
    -x2 of every Candy Bucket Pin, minus the first.
    -Any pin released between mid-2012 to mid-2017.

    But I'm open to any offer really.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Jessizoid said:

    Jessizoid said:

    @Dio_Brando The wizard hat is just something I'm looking for, I don't have one for trade lol.

    Unfortunately I already trade the girls hair away, but I still have the boys hair if you wanted to make an offer for them.


    lol sorry and sure what would like for them?
    It's okay! Some things I listed above are:
    -Startastic Enchantment.
    -Startastic Gold Enchantment.
    -Startastic Midnight Enchantment.
    -Northern Lights Enchantment.
    -Fireworks Enchantment.
    -x3 of every Melody Hunt Pin.
    -x2 of every Candy Bucket Pin, minus the first.
    -Any pin released between mid-2012 to mid-2017.

    But I'm open to any offer really.


    I only have credits 
  • I have 
    -Startastic Enchantment.
    -Startastic Gold Enchantment.
    -Startastic Midnight Enchantment.

    And would like these:

    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Blond - Boy - Antique
    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Brown - Boy - Antique
    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Platinum Blonde - Boy - Antique
    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Strawberry Blonde - Boy - Antique
    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Red - Boy - Antique
    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Teal - Boy

    What do you think?
    HAPPY FALL!
  • edited October 11
    Fowzy said:

    I have 

    -Startastic Enchantment.
    -Startastic Gold Enchantment.
    -Startastic Midnight Enchantment.

    And would like these:

    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Blond - Boy - Antique
    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Brown - Boy - Antique
    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Platinum Blonde - Boy - Antique
    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Strawberry Blonde - Boy - Antique
    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Red - Boy - Antique
    x1 Treasure Hunter - Hair - Teal - Boy

    What do you think?

    @Fowzy Hello! I can give you all of those that you listed for the enchantments? I'm not sure of the values, so feel free to alter anything to seem fair. ^^
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • edited October 11
    @Jessizoid If I threw in a wizard hat, could I have your entire lot?
    HAPPY FALL!
  • edited October 11
    @Fowzy Yes of course! Let me know if and when you'd like to meet up!
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • I'm interested in the trunk and book and a witch cabinet

    IMG_20171201_155425
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
  • Where can we meet @Jessizoid?
    HAPPY FALL!
  • @Fowzy Castle Gate?
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Thanks for the trade @Jessizoid!
    HAPPY FALL!
  • @Fowzy You're welcome, and thank you!!!
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • rip I missed out. oh well. 
Sign In or Register to comment.