(Idea) Game Master Pin

Hi,

Happy Halloween everyone!  I've been meaning to share this idea for a while! I wanted to make a visual image to go along with the post, and perhaps I may add one, but for now, here is me trying to type out my idea.

For all you VFK gamers out there that love to master a game to get that prize you've always wanted, or for extreme gamers that master every game required to win a Game Enchantment… this idea is for you!

I present… the "Game Master Pin"! 

This pin enables players to view an interactive VISUAL display of their CURRENT VFK MINI Game Scores! For gamers that game a lot and talk to the 411 Fairy, or wait for the latest pop up/message after playing a mini game telling you how close you are to mastering all the required games to win a Game enchantment, The "Game Master Pin" takes those features even further by allowing players to have a vibrant and colorful visual graph, accessible at anytime...showing how many points they have for each game out of the required scores for mastering!

The "Game Master" Pin will be given to any VFK Player after they have played their first VFK MINI GAME!  They will receive a Pop up & in game message saying the "Game Master Pin" has been placed in their "Pin" section of their inventory.  The pop up and message in their VFK messages then describes the Game Master Pins purpose of displaying your current VFK MINI game scores with the required score for mastering!  

If you click the pin, it displays a window with a layout similar to a  Horizontal Bar graph, with each VFK MINI Game having its own bar. On the left of the window of the Game Master Pin is a Picture/Logo of each VFK MINI GAME (maybe VFK can use the Game Shield Design), and to the right of the Game emblem is that games progress bar (showing your amount of points you have of that game out of the required amount towards mastering). All VFK Mini games have their own unique colored bar on the graph to make it easy to quickly view a games score without getting confused when reading the graph!

On the far right of the window above each games bar, you can see the amount of points you have toward that game out of the require amount needed to master.  Ex: To the far right of the window, above the Checkers Bar on the Graph "2/15 Games of Checkers played toward mastery".  The more you game, the more you can see your Game Master Pin display you an increase in the colorful bar getting closer to the Game Enchantment or VFK MINI Game prize!

To VFKers that don't know, "Mastering" a game is done when you reach a certain amount of points in a VFK game.  VFK set a unique amount of points needed for each game to be "mastered".  Once you meet that specific games point requirement, you get a "Game Prize".  During Halloween, Game Prizes consists of special EXCLUSIVE costume pieces to form an amazing costume. Once you meet the list of required games for a Game Enchantment, you get an enchantment.  During Halloween, The game enchantment turns into a SPOOKTASTIC Pumpkin Enchantment!  

To help players who may open the Game Master pin and be confused, the above information will be displayed under an "i" button when viewing the Game Master Pin!

I hope VFK enjoys this idea, and I hope all you VFK Gamers will enjoy this new pin if it makes it into the game!  

-----------
VISUAL Information: 
I have a debate with the design of the pin.  I originally wanted the pin to have a video game controller on it with lots of characteristics and designs of all the VFK mini games, but I figured you can't fit all of that on a pin.  If we can't fit graphics from all the VFK games on the pin, then the Pin itself can simply be a Dark Grey/Black video game controller with a light grey background. Perhaps The Game Master Pin can be a Video Game Controller with Animated Graphics that appear throughout and around the pin individually? Here's an idea:

An Audubon Truck Drives by, then Fireworks pop, checkers checkmate, laser tag people shoot each other then jump out, night fighter ships fly by, space pirate ionize each other, Sleep hallow ghosts run across the screen as ghost busters chase them, then a boat rescues a baby animal.  This may be a pretty intense pin design, but I think its worth it, as it's a pin that will not only be highly used, but stands for all the VFK MINI GAMES that VFK worked hard to make. Devoting a lot of development to the visual aspects of the pin means you're giving the GAMES an amazing pin, which is definitely worth the effort since VFK put so much effort already into making the games!

Happy Halloween, and have FUN Gaming!  

-millsfan

Comments

• HI MILLS!!!! - waves -

I very much like this idea because this reminds me of my neophyte days in VFK which is just months ago (lol) when I was trying to figure out what the pop up box was about which I close immediately because I don't get it. Fortunately I had a friend who accompanied me and explained how to master each game and how many. But its still easy to forget and lose count in the long run. So I had to ask several people back and forth to refresh my mind and eventually remember.

As I read this post, I'm already picturing how the pop up box will look with the numbers and I believe this will truly help newbies as well as old players. Everybody needs this!

Another great idea Mills, I'm looking forward to the day that VFK will make this so everybody will play mini games!

Woot woot!

GIFT :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited October 2017
    GiftPrincess said:

HI MILLS!!!! - waves -

I very much like this idea because this reminds me of my neophyte days in VFK which is just months ago (lol) when I was trying to figure out what the pop up box was about which I close immediately because I don't get it. Fortunately I had a friend who accompanied me and explained how to master each game and how many. But its still easy to forget and lose count in the long run. So I had to ask several people back and forth to refresh my mind and eventually remember.

As I read this post, I'm already picturing how the pop up box will look with the numbers and I believe this will truly help newbies as well as old players. Everybody needs this!

Another great idea Mills, I'm looking forward to the day that VFK will make this so everybody will play mini games!

Woot woot!

GIFT :)

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Gift!  I do agree this will encourage not only Newer players, but also be useful for everyday players that just want to know how close they are to getting a game enchantment!  It would make a cool pin too visually to wear :)