New Maze Walls

I'm in need of the new maze walls! Enough to make a room with them. I'm mainly looking for the tallest column or the walls that are tall. Like the ones in pictures below. I am offering credits, I can offer items if you have lots. Thanks! You name your price, I'm horrible at that. Automatic is 1k per wall.


Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 1.47.11 PM

Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 1.47.27 PM

Comments

  • Oh wow they just changed that's right!  Okay I'll start running people now and let you know when I have around 20 of each of the tall kind, how does that sound?
    HAPPY FALL!
  • Fowzy said:

    Oh wow they just changed that's right!  Okay I'll start running people now and let you know when I have around 20 of each of the tall kind, how does that sound?

    That would be splendid, Fowzy! Thanks so much! :D I'll patiently wait!
  • I can trade you:

    x2 2x5
    x1 1x5
    x6 1x3
    x2 2x3

    ...for any 2x1 and 1x1 (full height) that you have, depending on the amount that you have if you're not using them to build. ^^
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Jessizoid said:

    I can trade you:


    x2 2x5
    x1 1x5
    x6 1x3
    x2 2x3

    ...for any 2x1 and 1x1 (full height) that you have, depending on the amount that you have if you're not using them to build. ^^
    I don't think I have any of the full height but I will check! Thank you!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Jessizoid said:

    I don't think I have any of the full height but I will check! Thank you!

    Okay no problem! Just shoot me a PM or something! ^^
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • I just remembered about this! @Perpetual_Fighter I have like 50 now o.o

    Do you want to trade?
    HAPPY FALL!
  • Fowzy said:

    I just remembered about this! @Perpetual_Fighter I have like 50 now o.o


    Do you want to trade?
    hahaha! sure what for them? 
  • In need of these again, lots. BUMP
Sign In or Register to comment.