...OoooOoooo... HALLOWEEN IDEAS!!! ...ooOoooOooooo...

SpOOKyyyy
SCCARRRRYYYY
HALLOWEEN IDEAS!!

halloweenideas2017

AHHHHHH
MY HEAD is going to EXPLODE with HALLOWEEN IDEAS!!!!! I thought yours might be too :D so I made this thread to help everyone's halloweenie brains out
so spill your guts in the comments and share your most gruesome and spooky and creepy and scary HALlOWEEN IDEAS!!!
WOO

HAPPPYYYY HALLLOWEEEENNNN!!!!
HALLOWEEN!
  1. How much do you love Halloween!?
    1. I REALLY like Halloween
      18.18%
    2. HALLOWEEN IS THE COOLEST!!!
      27.27%
    3. SOOOO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT!! AHHHHH HALLOWEEEEEENN!!!
      54.55%

Comments

• yea i really like halloween to
    i want to see more skeleton things
  • I would love skeleton doggies and kitty pets! That would make me whole entire year! Like this! IMG_7088
    I would also love to see the ghost kitty pet return! I never got a chance to purchase it 2 years ago and it didn't return last Halloween... would also love for dyer mansion to return! I would like more animated items as well. Teen Titan costumes would be rad! Maybe we can even get Belle, Cinderella, Unicorn costumes :o oooh would love to see an Olaf or snowman costume XD half of these are silly but hey! One can hope.
  • That's a really neat idea @Perpetual_Fighter!
    I want to see more witch costumes, and witch props!  That would be so cool!

Ask before taking.
  • Trinityy said:

That's a really neat idea @Perpetual_Fighter!

I want to see more witch costumes, and witch props!  That would be so cool!
    Glad you agree! Witch items are cool but not sure I want more witch costumes.. we have over 10 at this point!

• I want more spiderweb covered objects, like spiderweb covered living room collection, kitchen collection, yard collection, etc, and they would be broken down and used/slightly falling into the ground
    tacocatdrawing
  • terrific ideas!
    I really really really want an animated SWAMP MONSTER!
  • glow in the dark costumes and trick or treat buckets!!!
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • Moon necklaces :D :D :D and moon shoes
  • WOWOWOWW these are cool ideas!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question