Services United

Dear VFK friends and staff.  This is to inform you of a new VFK club being started.  It will be titled "Services United".  I (KikiMerryheart) and Icywater_Princess are starting it together.  All VFK who have been in the military service or related to military service personnel are invited to join us.  We will be in VFK tomorrow night at or around 8:00 pm.  If anyone knows us personally and wants to be a part of this group please contact us.  We welcome all who support the USA and its military.  We especially want to support veterans who have served in the past wars.  I know we have loyal VFK friends who are proud of the sacrifice many of our veterans have made to keep us safe in this country.  I have not personally been in the military, but Icywater_Princess is retired Navy.  Let's do this and make it a wonderful example of working together, hugs from myself and Icywater_Princess :) 

Comments

• Wow Merry thats awesome that you are doing this!

Sounds cool!! =D>
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • wow that sounds like fun!! i don't know anyone who served in the military but i can still come and take part in the party :D

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Sounds cool.  GL with it ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)