Looking for Startastic - GOLD and GHOST Pumpkin Enchantment!

edited September 2017 in VFK Trading Post
Trades Completed. Thanks for your interest! :)

32cb878a

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Hi hi!
    I've got the Startastic Gold Enchantment, what are you trading right now?  I like collecting up previous halloween items, so if you have any of that, let me know!
  • MiniLuna said:

Hi hi!

I've got the Startastic Gold Enchantment, what are you trading right now?  I like collecting up previous halloween items, so if you have any of that, let me know!

I do not generally trade Halloween items, however, if you have specifics I would love to hear them. I would also like to know if you may have any alternative wants, in case I don't have what you're looking for in the Halloween genre. :D 

I want to make a deal, so let me know. 

32cb878a
  • Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Hi hi!

I do not generally trade Halloween items, however, if you have specifics I would love to hear them. I would also like to know if you may have any alternative wants, in case I don't have what you're looking for in the Halloween genre. :D 

Hmm... do you have any previous host prizes or football stuff?!
  • MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Hi hi!

What kind of football stuff?

32cb878a
  • Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Hi hi!

I'm looking for the cheer costumes! :D  As well as the helmet quest prize chairs!
  • MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Hi hi!

I'm looking for the cheer costumes! :D  As well as the helmet quest prize chairs!
    I have the 2010, 2013, 2014 outfits.

32cb878a
  • I really love enchantments so I hoard lol I have a 1 2 and 3 star of the ghost pumpkin for trade.  I'm looking for old Halloween Haunted house 13 ghost prizes

Let me know if you're interested
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Hi hi!

oh how about a 2014 outfit?
  • MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Hi hi!

I could do that.

32cb878a
  • Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Hi hi!

I could do that.

great! where do you want to meet to do the trade?
  • MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Hi hi!

I could do that.

I'm at castle gate. :)

32cb878a
  • Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Aceboy_Alex said:

MiniLuna said:

Hi hi!

I could do that.

I'm at castle gate. :)
    coming!
  • TY!!  finished the trade and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cheer outfit thank you! :)
  • Thanks MiniLuna!

Fowzy, let me know when you want to work out a trade in game :)

32cb878a
  • I'm on now are you still at the castle gate?
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Yes I'm there now. 

32cb878a
  • I'm there now, if you want to meet me! :)

32cb878a
  • Hey sorry I was gone for a bit! Coming over
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Thanks for the trade!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!