(Idea) Mounts and Pets Tabs

With Mounts and Pets becoming more relevant in VFK with many new mounts and pets releasing throughout the months, I have an idea for our Inventory that will be very useful for players.  Two new tabs when viewing our inventory:
-Mounts
-Pets

These two NEW tabs will be before the Pins tab. 
The new inventory will be include: 
"Credits, Furniture, Clothing, Art, Mounts, Pets, Pins, FX"

When in the Mount tab, you can view a vertical list of all your rideable mounts.  When you click a mount, It shows an image of that mount, and displays the title of that mount (for example if you click a Black Dragon, it will say "Black Dragon").  If your mount has a nickname, it will also show in the title when clicked in your inventory (for example…  Black Dragon - "your dragon's name here").  

When you click on a mount when viewing your list of mounts, you also have the image of the mount on the left (like when viewing furniture), and below the picture of the mount is a "Summon" button, and to the right of that is a "Return Home" button (to send the mount to its guest room if you want it to go back.  Clicking summon will make the mount come to you in whatever room you're in.  Having this list of your mounts you own in your inventory will make it so VFK doesn't have to make a "Summoning Pin" for each mount for EVERY mount they make.  With more and more mounts releasing, a Mount tab in our inventory will be useful for sure. Some of the summoning pins, like the dragon pin look quite cool, so vfk COULD still make these summoning pins as a gift for those that own the mount in case players may still want a summing pin, but having the Mount Tab in our inventories in general will help people quickly select a mount to ride.

The Pet Tab is the same as the Mount tab, but with pets.  It will list all your pets in a vertical list, if you click a pet, it shows a picture of it and says what pet it is (and if it has a title, it says its title).  Pet pins will still be given when you adopt a Pet, the Pet tab is just in addition for pet lovers that have adopted SO MANY to the point where they may not be able to WEAR All the pet pins, or even find them in their inventory : ).

I hope mount and pet lovers of VFK will find this new idea useful : )

Comments

• This would be sooo nice!

• i.am.chalk said:

This would be sooo nice!

Yep! Cant wait to see the new Mounts and Pets VFK does for the holidays.
  • edited September 2017
    I agree! My pin inventory is soo messy it's hard to find the pet tag I want.
    Plus, The Mount Area would be helpful. Just a couple weeks ago I went out and bought another Brown Llama thinking I hadn't already then later on found out that I had already gotten one. So this would be a big help.

Also to add to your Suggestion: we REALLY need Llama Summoning Pins.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

I agree! My pin inventory is soo messy it's hard to find the pet tag I want.
    Plus, The Mount Area would be helpful. Just a couple weeks ago I went out and bought another Brown Llama thinking I hadn't already then later on found out that I had already gotten one. So this would be a big help.

Also to add to your Suggestion: we REALLY need Llama Summoning Pins.

Haha omg you forgot one of your own pets that's so sad! Poor pet XD but yes I agree this idea is awesome Mills!
  • Easy to do when you own just about EVERY pet on VFK lol.
  • LOVE this idea!! Great suggestion Mills!
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

Easy to do when you own just about EVERY pet on VFK lol.

Wow what pets don't you own? Haha I always spend my stamps way too fast on items. I do have pets, but mostly gold stamp items and clothes
  • Im glad everyone likes the idea, lets see if they are able to do this update to our inventory!
  • This idea is innovative!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • This is going to be more and more of a great idea as we get these new Dragons and Phoenix Mounts that are available for Halloween!
  • @Perpetual_Fighter Oops sorry, didn't see your reply.

I own every animal and every color option (even multiple of some colors/kinds) from 2013 on. So it gets pretty hard to keep track of all them lol.
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

@Perpetual_Fighter Oops sorry, didn't see your reply.

I own every animal and every color option (even multiple of some colors/kinds) from 2013 on. So it gets pretty hard to keep track of all them lol.

Oh my goodness haha that's insane
  • edited December 2017
    This is a good idea @millsfan . It would certainly help organize our inventory better! :)

Also, for those that may not know..
    When it comes to wearing your pet pins, a good current option is to put your pet and magic pins in the "Live Tiles" sections on the left and rights sides of screen. I made a thread about it for those curious about how. Click the link below for the thread. http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/877935/how-to-organize-all-your-magic-pins/p1

Plus, here is a picture example for reference on what it looks like.

Pet Pins Section 2

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^