Will pay BIG credits for a Biff! (COMPLETED. Thank You)

edited September 2017 in VFK Trading Post
I need a 'Biff The Skeleton' for a gag in my Haunt World Ride Park Attraction. You need Credits? See me (Rider). :-)

Thanks!!~
Happy VFK Halloween!

Comments

• Which one was Biff?  I've got Bill, I've got Bret, I've got others, but no Biff.

• I have a biff. How many credits you offering? It's a very old item, hard to find nowadays.
  • edited September 2017
    Hi Perpetual_Fighter...yep, old item. How many would you like? We could meet up on the Map rather than negotiate here if that's ok. Willing to make it worth your while. :-)

Brain-Freeze: Biff is the grave stone where the skeleton stands on it and dances a bit. Only drawback is it is not an 'Active Object' and can't be triggered...just goes off when it feels like it. :-)
  • Perpetual_Fighter...IF you see me sitting in the map on my white lion just ask to be friend...might be AFK but I'll catch up and message. :-)
  • Hi Rider. Just a fyi to tag someone just do it like this: @Perpetual_Fighter

That way they can see when you reply back to them. :D

I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Rider said:Perpetual_Fighter...IF you see me sitting in the map on my white lion just ask to be friend...might be AFK but I'll catch up and message. :-)

Well, I am mostly looking for stuff on my signature. So I guess first we should try and see if you have anything on my sign, and if not, I can
    possibly do it for credits. I say possibly very lightly. Lol. I will be on the look out for you.
  • edited September 2017
    Ok :-) If I have anything you are looking for I'll just give it to you. :-)

• edited September 2017
    Still looking for Biff...I made a new friend :-) with Perpetual_Fighter, which is a good thing but I didn't have anything she wanted...SO...if YOU have a BIFF and want some BIG credits let me know. I gave most of my good trade goods away recently so am just wanting to pay in bonnets.
    Thanks!

• OK...DONE. Got the Biff. :-)

• Woot congrats Rider!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Rider said:

Still looking for Biff...I made a new friend :-) with Perpetual_Fighter, which is a good thing but I didn't have anything she wanted...SO...if YOU have a BIFF and want some BIG credits let me know. I gave most of my good trade goods away recently so am just wanting to pay in bonnets.
    Thanks!

Woot thanks for the trade! ^_^ enjoy.