Prayers.

As many of you know. Hurricane Harvey in Houston, Texas has been very severe. I don't think many people know how bad it is. People are having to leave their homes they spent so much time getting, their cars, most people evacuating having nowhere to go with just items they can carry. My prayers go out to anyone who has a loved one or who is going through this horrible, horrible state of time. I wanted to make this post to say don't take anything for granted. Anything can happen, so enjoy the time you have right now. Words can't explain how heartbroken I am by this devastating news. If there is any way you can help the people being affected by this ( Donating, or simply just prayers ) Please do so. Even though I do not live near Texas I have been there. It's honestly such a beautiful place. I was in Houston, and everywhere where the storm has hit, and to just imagine and see pictures of what I have once seen being flooded and destroyed is absolutely horrible.  Imagine the place you call home where you should feel safe, is destroyed. I just wanted to make this discussion because this is a very serious topic we should all be acknowledging. I hope you keep everyone impacted by the hurricane in your prayers, as I am sure it will help. Thanks for your time. Stay Safe and you are in my prayers <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• Thank you for this Sporty. I nor my family have been heavily affected but thank you for this. I'm blessed that I moved and that my family is okay, but there has been some close calls. Our airport, Bush, was underwater, my grandparents streets over flooded, everything was absolutely terrible with constant rain. I have heard and seen so many generous people go and help my hometown and it's tear jerking. I've been in a flood before and it was scary knowing we couldn't get home if our car was totaled. I was sad that people couldn't get out and was stuck in the water. 
    Thank you for your prayers in this hard time. My wishful thinking/prayers also goes out to those who lost their homes and loved ones as well.
    art-starbucks 
  • this is terrible :((
    prayers are going to out to families in texas who has to endure this <3

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • My prayers are now with anyone getting hurt and hit by Hurricane Irma. One after the other. Everyone stay strong, we're all in this together <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • It looks like some of my family will be right in the Path of Irma. Not good.
    Keeping prayers going for everyone everywhere. Even those affected by the wildfires.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n