Glitches and Tips - Post 2 - Colonial Room/Balta Street Glitch

Hello! I've got another glitch for everyone! This is my favourite VFK glitch so here it is:

You first need this room: 

2017-08-26 03_42_11 AM Super_Princess_Rosalina - Super_Princess_Rosalina's Colonial Kitchen
It is still buy able at the Land Office and it is called "Colonial Kitchen" and it costs 2000 credits. 

Anyways to do this glitch you have to exit the way out which it is right in front of me in this picture: 

2017-08-26 03_42_23 AM Super_Princess_Rosalina - Super_Princess_Rosalina's Colonial Kitchen

Once you do.. this will happen when you enter Balta Street! 

2017-08-26 03_42_31 AM Super_Princess_Rosalina - Unspecified.It turns into Halloween! It stays like this until you refresh and if you exit and re enter this room it will still be Halloween but all the items in the current Balta Street will appear and the music will change to the current Balta Street music. Also when its Christmas/winter time and you exit and re enter it will snow in this room!

I've known this glitch for 3 years and I never posted about it on here! :O Anyways I hope you enjoyed this glitch! :)>-
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥
Tagged:

Comments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 11.29.25 AM
    Love it omg
    art-starbucks 
  • I meant bring this up a while ago for anyone who would want to try this glitch before Halloween decorations come up because when they do it won't work because you wouldn't see a difference during Halloween!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Ah I remenber that glitch! Kinda cool
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n