Looking for Dragon Furniture

Hi I am looking for dragon furniture from dragon memberships! I will put below pics of which I would like, of course If you have some stuff that are not here do let me know anyways because I just found out there is actually more furniture from the other packages of 1 month and 3 months. They're different. 
These couches:
dragonnn
These, EXCEPT the capes and the staff you can carry, plus wooden dragons.

dragon 2
These, except the wearable hood and bow on the bottom right corner.
dragon 3
Below is what I am trading:
Orca Shirt - girls

Shade Hat (birthday hat)

Gust Ghost enchantment

Tiki Fire enchantment

Panther hat

Flocky Movie Poster

Contest Points

Princess Sun.flower Pattern

Baumwolle

Indigo Flickering Ghost Pumpkin

Green Flickering Pumpkin

Ultimate Ghost Bucket

Wool

Coffin Lamp

Newest Flickering Pumpkin

Fright Light Pin

a lot of last year hairs/costumes

ice cube lamp

Turtle hat

Original cheep hat

alien jacket from mission

boy clothes: skeleton top and pants, mummy pants, top and shoes, jersey, June bug costume etc

blonde and brown tiki hair

anniversary beanie

new midsummer HOST mask

bee hive 

walrus hood

Dolphin pin (animated)

1 Ice

1 Ice cart

1 Q
All eclipse shirts (boy and girl)

Crystal mermaid jelly fish plush

Key Necklace

Comments

• edited August 2017
    The couches in the first photo are the ones you get from collecting the purple clouds in Dragon Mountain right?  Used to be the Dragon Fire Statue, then it changed to the Dragon Castle Love Seat (the short couch), now it's the Dragon Castle Couch.
  • Brain-Freeze said:

The couches in the first photo are the ones you get from collecting the purple clouds in Dragon Mountain right?  Used to be the Dragon Fire Statue, then it changed to the Dragon Castle Love Seat (the short couch), now it's the Dragon Castle Couch.

Oh really? If that's the case I'll go do that right now! Thank you for the heads up!
  • Brain-Freeze said:

Do you think VFK should put the dragon statue back in? So there is a variety of prizes instead of one going away?