Fall / Halloween Thread

1234689

Comments

  • Went acorn hunting this morning ! 


    23316629_1490534547739397_4865904648361685405_n
    23334289_1490537934405725_3764099258798472154_o
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • CozyFallWitch said:

    Went acorn hunting this morning ! 


    23316629_1490534547739397_4865904648361685405_n
    23334289_1490537934405725_3764099258798472154_o



    AWWWW


    HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!!! Eek, love the acorn tops!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3



    fire arrow



    "I" before "E" when either your weird feisty neighbor or his eight foreign heirs forfeit their beige heifers and seize freight! :D




  • GiftPrincess said:

    CozyFallWitch said:

    Went acorn hunting this morning ! 


    23316629_1490534547739397_4865904648361685405_n
    23334289_1490537934405725_3764099258798472154_o



    AWWWW


    HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!!! Eek, love the acorn tops!

    ;))))))))) hehehehe I knew youd love it i love your autumn deco ! 
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • beautiful fall morning here :D 

    12189164_802156169910575_8899566058431843909_n
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • cant wait to see more of your deco gift here is some of mine :D



    20841206_1407051629421023_6348066824347011952_n
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • well thats just more of my halloween DECOR lol... - blush -
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • my witch hat in the middle , orange lights on bottom. :D and then my wifi router LOL
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • IMG_20171113_142134240~2


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3



    fire arrow



    "I" before "E" when either your weird feisty neighbor or his eight foreign heirs forfeit their beige heifers and seize freight! :D




  • my cat approves 23405837_1493631660763019_2731285706750001669_o
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • IMG_20171113_202128901


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3



    fire arrow



    "I" before "E" when either your weird feisty neighbor or his eight foreign heirs forfeit their beige heifers and seize freight! :D




  • GiftPrincess said:

    IMG_20171113_202128901

    NICE @ :) 

    @GiftPrincess there are HUGE pine cones all around my house!!!
    I collected a buncha while ago and decorated with them outside on my front porch  ! ^.^

    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • CozyFallWitch said:

    beautiful fall morning here :D 

    12189164_802156169910575_8899566058431843909_n
    THIS looks like the mural painting scavenger hunt! LOL :D


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3



    fire arrow



    "I" before "E" when either your weird feisty neighbor or his eight foreign heirs forfeit their beige heifers and seize freight! :D




  • @GiftPrincess fall flower crown I made out of fake flowers and OMG ! I have actual photos I took that look like the mural I already commented them ! 
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • @GiftPrincess

    This is the one I was talking about that looked like the murals I took


    22730318_1477914992334686_8444120539198437902_n
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • CozyFallWitch said:

    23472286_774892206030152_5854496980418081170_n

    OMG SOOOO CUTE!!!  Love the pictures above too!!!

    GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!





  • It looks like you live in a really beautiful place!  I live in the city, I could totally go for a mountainscape right now :D

    Ask before taking.
  • Posted 6 minutes ago
    ...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST FRIDAY
    ABOVE 7000 FEET...

    * WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Plan on difficult travel conditions.
    Total snow accumulations of 6 to 12 inches above 7000 feet, and
    12 to 24 inches with local amounts around 36 inches near 9000
    feet. Wind gusts 30 to 50 mph possible at the highest
    elevations.

    * WHERE...Sierra Nevada from Yosemite to Kings Canyon.

    * WHEN...Precipitation becoming heavy at times tonight and
    Thursday. Decreasing snow showers expected Thursday night.

    * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Significant reductions in visibility are
    possible with strong wind and heavy snow. Snow level above
    8000 feet through Thursday morning...lowering to 7500 feet
    during Thursday afternoon...and near 6500 feet Thursday night.
    PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

    A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
    conditions are occurring. If you must travel, keep an extra
    flashlight, food and water in your vehicle in case of an
    emergency. The latest road conditions for the state you are
    calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.



    @GiftPrincess I just got this warning :OOO

    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • Trinityy said:

    It looks like you live in a really beautiful place!  I live in the city, I could totally go for a mountainscape right now :D

    Thanks trinity !!!! I love the mountains but i miss the city sometimes ! ! ! !
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • everyone enjoy this picture of a chipmunk I took :DDDDD 

    23634875_1497735390352646_566227568_n
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • CozyFallWitch said:

    Posted 6 minutes ago
    ...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST FRIDAY
    ABOVE 7000 FEET...

    * WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Plan on difficult travel conditions.
    Total snow accumulations of 6 to 12 inches above 7000 feet, and
    12 to 24 inches with local amounts around 36 inches near 9000
    feet. Wind gusts 30 to 50 mph possible at the highest
    elevations.

    * WHERE...Sierra Nevada from Yosemite to Kings Canyon.

    * WHEN...Precipitation becoming heavy at times tonight and
    Thursday. Decreasing snow showers expected Thursday night.

    * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Significant reductions in visibility are
    possible with strong wind and heavy snow. Snow level above
    8000 feet through Thursday morning...lowering to 7500 feet
    during Thursday afternoon...and near 6500 feet Thursday night.
    PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

    A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
    conditions are occurring. If you must travel, keep an extra
    flashlight, food and water in your vehicle in case of an
    emergency. The latest road conditions for the state you are
    calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.



    @GiftPrincess I just got this warning :OOO



    OMG I WISH IT SNOWS HERE!!!! But if I go up the mountains around me I experience a little bit of it anyway! HEHEEHE!!!!!



    :D

    :D

    :D

    :D


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3



    fire arrow



    "I" before "E" when either your weird feisty neighbor or his eight foreign heirs forfeit their beige heifers and seize freight! :D




  • oh my goodness only 4 ish more months to go!!!! :DDDD!!
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • I found this picture I thought it was cool!

    halloweenpotion
    tacocatdrawing
  • it is cool ! ^.^ 



    rain_shadow said:

    I found this picture I thought it was cool!

    halloweenpotion


    These are my new halloween colored coasters someone made for me ^.^ they are so pretty. 




    35628273_1718110151648501_8367138643898269696_o
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • Fantastic pictures everyone!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
Sign In or Register to comment.