At Fault

I find it funny how when I want to appreciate people by showing people off to an audience, I lose some friends for being rude? I didn't know people could have the same ideas without "copying" each other.. but my fault, I guess. 

Comments

• This is from last night. I asked mintie to take all the posts involving this " drama " off and she did. I would appreciate it if you guys just leave my award show alone. The Miss Clue message boards is a very nice, sweet community, without all this drama. Thanks :) Good luck with your award show :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

This is from last night. I asked mintie to take all the posts involving this " drama " off and she did. I would appreciate it if you guys just leave my award show alone. The Miss Clue message boards is a very nice, sweet community, without all this drama. Thanks :) Good luck with your award show :D

Hi SportyChic! My discussion didn't deal with any drama with yours, you came into my room and politely asked me if I got this idea from anywhere else, I said no, being honest. Then, my friends informed me later the day that I was being "rude" for having a similar idea to people that I didn't know was making this until yesterday. This discussion was me taking blame because there must have been some trouble if someone removed me for being "rude" for a similar idea. :)
  • TROPICAL said:

SportyChic said:

This is from last night. I asked mintie to take all the posts involving this " drama " off and she did. I would appreciate it if you guys just leave my award show alone. The Miss Clue message boards is a very nice, sweet community, without all this drama. Thanks :) Good luck with your award show :D

Hi SportyChic! My discussion didn't deal with any drama with yours, you came into my room and politely asked me if I got this idea from anywhere else, I said no, being honest. Then, my friends informed me later the day that I was being "rude" for having a similar idea to people that I didn't know was making this until yesterday. This discussion was me taking blame because there must have been some trouble if someone removed me for being "rude" for a similar idea. :)
    If you would have told me yesterday when you walked into my room labeled, "under con" and realized it was an award show, told me to not do it because you were doing it. I would politely back off, but currently, I have too many people looking forward and too many votes so far to let people down. 

Thank you!
  • TROPICAL said:

SportyChic said:

I think it's extremely mature of you to do this, instead of causing more drama ( much respect ). Thanks, I wish you the best of luck with your award show :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4