Vfk Merch?

Vfk needs merch! Please, please,
Please! Would LOVE to see this done. Maybe this topic should go in general, if so, someone let me know. I wasn't sure. Comment below what clothing/items you'd like converted into in real life fashion!

I would love to see reindeer sweater, snowman sweater, angel shoes, skeleton leggings/jeans, pink valentine Hat, a ski beanie, anniversary beanie, some of the game shirts - like space pirates, laser tag, checkers, etc.

I would most definitely buy vfk merch if it was made! VFK please consider this idea!
Vfk Merch
  1. Would you buy VFK merchandise? Clothing, jewelry etc.
    1. Yes, I would most definitely buy VFK merch!
      80.00%
    2. I don't think I would buy VFK Merch.
      10.00%
    3. Maybe, I would definitely consider.
      10.00%

Comments

• Look how cute the pink valentine Hat would be irl! (Not the best edit but I did it quickly lol) IMG_6813
  • That is super adorable!  I LOVE IT! 

ditto to all the things you mentioned!  and don't forget a VFK SHEEP!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

That is super adorable!  I LOVE IT! 

ditto to all the things you mentioned!  and don't forget a VFK SHEEP!

Oh my god yes! Plushes!!! Sheep plushes, panda plushes, anniversary plushes... giraffe... etc AHHHH

• I suggested this a long time ago! I also asked if they could make the Tazz Week plush set a real item we could buy. Would be awesome! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Plus staff figures would be EPIC!!!!! xD
  • edited August 2017
    SaharaHollyglow said:

Plus staff figures would be EPIC!!!!! xD

HAHA OH MY GOD IMAGINE THAT! "I'm gonna place HOST_bunny here and VFK_Surfer will be next to her." I support the tazz plushes!!! They're cute! Omg or the jelly fish Plush from the crystal mermaids... oh don't forget the dragon plushes! This idea has me so excited xD
  • Behold!  The VFK Sheep :Do

PlushSheep
    --

• iStella said:

Behold!  The VFK Sheep :Do

PlushSheep

Ooooh my god!!! I want this to be a thing!! SO FLUFFY AND CUTE!
  • I could stuff my entire ROOM with stuff like this :DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --

• iStella said:

I could stuff my entire ROOM with stuff like this :DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so adorable and fuzzy and ahhh I want!! I'd also love a cute little set of dye! Like glass bottles filled with colored dye just like the vfk crafting elemental bottles, for decoration!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

iStella said:

I could stuff my entire ROOM with stuff like this :DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so adorable and fuzzy and ahhh I want!! I'd also love a cute little set of dye! Like glass bottles filled with colored dye just like the vfk crafting elemental bottles, for decoration!
    That's a TOTALLY AWESOME IDEA!!
    --

• I could do this all night!!

Guard Jellyfish Plush:

Plush Toy Jellyfish
    --

• BEANIE!!!

beanie
    --

• I would definitly buy the VFK Merch. It could be  great way to promote vfk as well!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited August 2017
    It would be sooo expensive for VFK to do this.. I just think fanatics like us who love vfk would need to make or commission stuff like this.  I thought of getting my Alien Buddy from VFK commissioned once since its so hilarious 
  • It could be a limited time sort of thing?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I'm sure vfk will make loads of money off of these. People are STILL buying the new memberships, I think they will be okay. Or they can do some kind of fundraiser and whoever donates gets something in return, a special item or something, and then they can go ahead and sell merch. Id love to buy a reindeer sweater... It will sure beat having to try to get the item in game lol
    art-starbucks 
  • I just thought of back when the original BETA Memberships came with real life items, it was a big problem for years.  Tons of people never got their real package (came with a shirt, pin, boomerang and other stuff).  I think this would be really challenging for a small team to now try real items.  They should just try to make more children books they talked about (space themed or wizard)
  • edited August 2017
    millsfan said:

I just thought of back when the original BETA Memberships came with real life items, it was a big problem for years.  Tons of people never got their real package (came with a shirt, pin, boomerang and other stuff).  I think this would be really challenging for a small team to now try real items.  They should just try to make more children books they talked about (space themed or wizard)

I agree that this could be a challenge. I for one never received my items and bought the membership twice... since then I vowed to never buy items that would be a direct shipment from VFK. This would be super cool, I just dont trust that players would ever get their items.

• This is a different time now. I am sure VFK would be better at getting things shipped. I would honestly love to give them another chance.