CLOSED

edited August 2017 in Generals
Closed due to drama and accusations :( Follow link for NEW discussion :D 

Comments

• WOO I LOVE This.  - gets out pencil - now who do I want to vote for....?
  • iStella said:

WOO I LOVE This.  - gets out pencil - now who do I want to vote for....?

SportyChic Sounds like a good one XD JK Love that your excited! <3
  • SportyChic said:

iStella said:

Well yes I thought of that, but you would probably fall off the stage if you had to accept ALL the trophies XD
  • iStella said:

SportyChic said:

iStella said:

Well yes I thought of that, but you would probably fall off the stage if you had to accept ALL the trophies XD
    XD XD I CAN'T LOL
  • SportyChic said:

iStella said:

SportyChic said:

iStella said:

XD XD I CAN'T LOL
    LOL You could but it wouldn't be worth your life, imagine accepting the last trophy and then falling through the stage from the weight....It would be such a sad day!
  • Woot! Can't wait!! Sent in my entries!
  • I thought @TROPICAL was having one
  • Ciarapopstar said:

I thought @TROPICAL was having one

She is. LOL.
  • Ciarapopstar said:

I have done these awards before. In no way am I copying. I have had this idea for like a year and have done two awards. She now just recently realeased her " idea " If anyone is copying it woud be her. Not me, but I don't think she gets on miss clue so I do not think she would do that. She is a very nice genuine person.
  • I think they are two different things and who cares if two people have a pixel award show! It is a game after all! 
  • Purplellama said:

Ciarapopstar said:

She is. LOL.
    As I said before I had this idea WAY before her and had even done this idea last year and that other same year. would appreciate if you guys could stop commenting anything other than nice comments :D
  • OrangeSoaringEye said:

I think they are two different things and who cares if two people have a pixel award show! It is a game after all! 

Exactly thanks!
  • SportyChic said:

Purplellama said:

Ciarapopstar said:

She is. LOL.
    As I said before I had this idea WAY before her and had even done this idea last year and that other same year. would appreciate if you guys could stop commenting anything other than nice comments :D
    But she can do the same thing??? I mean, people do cute or boots all the time, you don't see them getting all mad about it???
  • Purplellama said:

SportyChic said:

Purplellama said:

Ciarapopstar said:

She is. LOL.
    But she can do the same thing??? I mean, people do cute or boots all the time, you don't see them getting all mad about it???
    I am just saying all of your friend little circle is accusing me of copying her. I don't appreciate it.
  • SportyChic said:

Purplellama said:

SportyChic said:

Purplellama said:

Ciarapopstar said:

She is. LOL.

I am just saying all of your friend little circle is accusing me of copying her. I don't appreciate it.

When did we ever accuse you? smh stop assuming things for a change.
  • @TROPICAL's award show, don't be late! :)
This discussion has been closed.