Change: Pink Hippo, Valentine, Koala FOR BOYS!

Let's share the cute pink hat love with the boys! Nothing wrong with that :)

Pink hats FOR BOYS!
  1. Should VFK change it so boy characters can wear PINK host hats?
    1. Yes, share the pink love!
      50.00%
    2. No, keep it the way it is.
      50.00%

Comments

• I honestly would love to have all the hats interchangeable, I love the boys hats, especially the feather it would be great to be able either.

Come on VFK boys like pink too!!! =^.^=
  • Umm, I hate to disappoint but boys DON'T like pink.  I wouldn't be caught dead with something pink.  I think it's fine for you girls to campaign to wear the blue valentine hats but trust me, I don't need a pink hat.

Cool just got cooler!
  • Man, I hate when I have to agree with beagie!!! but this one he has right.

No pink hats for me please...Just saying!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • I've seen a few guys asking for the ability to wear pink so thought I would make a post as well :)

Obviously we all don't have to be fans of the idea, just wanted to post for an opportunity for everyone to voice opinions about these hats.

• I dont know I dont think it really matters
  • edited August 2017
    Definitely @i.am.chalk  I also hope you get to wear the blue hats!  I put my vote on the other thread!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Hey, I always like voicing my opinion :)  Thanks for the opportunity!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • I vote yes. idk I'd think it's only fair if both genders can wear both. 
    you boys do not have to wear it if you don't "want to be caught in pink"
    art-starbucks 
  • edited August 2017
    I say yes.  Girls are now able to use more clothing than boys, and the game is not as balanced now.  If one color of a hat is made for girls, it should allow the boys to have the other hat (like the girls).  I think adding all these gender exclusive clothing now for the other gender is starting to make the game not as fair, unless vfk does it for both boys and girls.  Although certain people may not want a pink hat, maybe someone does, so just let them wear it.