Clean slate

edited August 2017 in General
So I would like to get a title change, wipe my friend's list, and start new. Recent events with false rumors, tons of childish drama have caused me to make this decision. If you REALLY wish to keep in contact, please shoot me a PM either here on in game and I will keep you on my friend's list.

Staff: How do I go about changing my title without people finding out who I am because of these permanent miss clue forums? Is there a way to delete my miss clue or delete threads permanently?
Should I change my title or keep it?
  1. Change the title or keep it?
    1. Keep it! Don't let people change your originality!
      87.50%
    2. Start new, it'll be a nice new start and a breath of fresh air.
      12.50%

Comments

• oh my gosh why?  It's been so fun having you on Miss clue, who has been bothering you?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

oh my gosh why?  It's been so fun having you on Miss clue, who has been bothering you?

I don't want to be that one person to put them on blast here in public lol, but I have sent vfk emails about it with their usernames and screen shots, there was nothing done about it unfortunately. And I refuse to let the bullies win by just quitting entirely. I can PM you if you'd like, thank you for caring <3 nice to know there are some nice players still.
  • edited August 2017
    My advice? Take a loooonggg break. Make a new account. I've been bullied by a certain someone (ya'll know who) and felt like everyone hated me at some point. I just took numerous breaks, I left my main account and completely started new. It was fun, I was still me but just under a new face. I told extremely close friends who I was because they understood me. They also defended me in harsh times going back on my main. But I got tired of hiding, I thought the bullies were gone but they were not.t However, I didn't go back under a safety blanket. I chose to ignore their annoying butts. Even had literal nasty rumors about me as well. No one believed it so didn't matter. Heck, this certain person even made some clones of ME. "prettygreenstone" and someone else made "prettypinkstone". They got perm banned. :)

But with that being said, if you really are still tired of being bullied maybe you shouldn't fight back either? People will defend you. I was practically, hmm pooped on, on vfk and I didn't know but I had friends defend me and told them(the bully) to shut up and stop being annoying. If you really are tired of them then stop answering them back. It will only get worse, it fuels them, they CRAVE attention. Especially if you are a target. 

Please heed my second paragraph as it is more important than hiding away.  
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

My advice? Take a loooonggg break. Make a new account. I've been bullied by a certain someone (ya'll know who) and felt like everyone hated me at some point. I just took numerous breaks, I left my main account and completely started new. It was fun, I was still me but just under a new face. I told extremely close friends who I was because they understood me. They also defended me in harsh times going back on my main. But I got tired of hiding, I thought the bullies were gone but they were not.t However, I didn't go back under a safety blanket. I chose to ignore their annoying butts. Even had literal nasty rumors about me as well. No one believed it so didn't matter. Heck, this certain person even made some clones of ME. "prettygreenstone" and someone else made "prettypinkstone". They got perm banned. :)

But with that being said, if you really are still tired of being bullied maybe you shouldn't fight back either? People will defend you. I was practically, hmm pooped on, on vfk and I didn't know but I had friends defend me and told them(the bully) to shut up and stop being annoying. If you really are tired of them then stop answering them back. It will only get worse, it fuels them, they CRAVE attention. Especially if you are a target. 

Thank you, you are right. I will keep my username for now. They're not worth it. They've been at it for a year now though, and sometimes even when I don't reply or ignore them, they target my friends instead and I have to defend them so then there goes the ignoring part lol. For the most part, I think only one or two people have stood up for me. The rest are scared to, cause they don't want to be the next target. And I already took a break. Of like 5 months. And I came back, they were still bothering me. I will just learn to ignore it like you said. So if you guys see any rumors about me, they are all fake. If They're negative anyways. lol.

• aww fighter I'm sorry to hear this is happening to u :(
    I didn't realise this was still going on .. most of the rich mean people quit.
    I think u should just take reds advice and keep strong girl !! <33 the bullies are just projecting their own insecurities onto you because they have nothing else to do in their sad life tbh

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • I hate bullies!  If you PM me their titles I'll give them a talking to they won't soon forget!!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Wow that's awful, I'm sorry this has been happening to you.  Don't take a break or change your name, you're perfect the way you are, and I'll come and be your personal body guard if you'd like. ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • AARRGGGGG!! I HATE BULLIESS!!!! SOOOO MUCH
    @Perpetual_Fighter i'll stick up for you don't you worry :D  I'M PUTTING SOMETHING IN MY SIGNATURE RIGHT NOW
  • iStella said:

I hate bullies!  If you PM me their titles I'll give them a talking to they won't soon forget!!!

iMinute said:

aww fighter I'm sorry to hear this is happening to u :(
    I didn't realise this was still going on .. most of the rich mean people quit.
    I think u should just take reds advice and keep strong girl !! <33 the bullies are just projecting their own insecurities onto you because they have nothing else to do in their sad life tbh
    VFK_Brizzie just sent me an IM and I think we are going to get this taken care of hopefully! Thank you guys so much for the positive words!
  • SparkleDream said:

AARRGGGGG!! I HATE BULLIESS!!!! SOOOO MUCH

@Perpetual_Fighter i'll stick up for you don't you worry :D  I'M PUTTING SOMETHING IN MY SIGNATURE RIGHT NOW
    Wowza said:

Wow that's awful, I'm sorry this has been happening to you.  Don't take a break or change your name, you're perfect the way you are, and I'll come and be your personal body guard if you'd like. ;)

You guys are a bunch of sweet hearts! If you guys are on, I'd like to add all of you not on my list! <3

• here's what I put in my signature

perpetualfightersignature

SPEAK UP AND PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR SIGNATURE FOR PERPETUAL_FIGHTER PPL!!  LET'S DO THIS!!
    TEAM PERPETUAL_FIGHTER!! WOOO  <:-P
  • Aww that's the cutest thing @SparkleDream, I agree!! And I'm glad VFK_Brizzie is gonna handle it for you girl!! We need to get rid of the bullies from VFK, they just ruin the fun.

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • SparkleDream said:

here's what I put in my signature

perpetualfightersignature

SPEAK UP AND PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR SIGNATURE FOR PERPETUAL_FIGHTER PPL!!  LET'S DO THIS!!
    TEAM PERPETUAL_FIGHTER!! WOOO  <:-P
    Awe, you guys are too cute and kind! My heart is melting, thank you so much! Where are you? Want to add you! <3

• iMinute said:

Aww that's the cutest thing @SparkleDream, I agree!! And I'm glad VFK_Brizzie is gonna handle it for you girl!! We need to get rid of the bullies from VFK, they just ruin the fun.

Haha exactly! She said she would keep me posted cause they got my email, hopefully something is done for real!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

prettyredstone said:

Thank you, you are right. I will keep my username for now. They're not worth it. They've been at it for a year now though, and sometimes even when I don't reply or ignore them, they target my friends instead and I have to defend them so then there goes the ignoring part lol. For the most part, I think only one or two people have stood up for me. The rest are scared to, cause they don't want to be the next target. And I already took a break. Of like 5 months. And I came back, they were still bothering me. I will just learn to ignore it like you said. So if you guys see any rumors about me, they are all fake. If They're negative anyways. lol.

rumor has it you're cute ;) ;) ;)
    If they do target your friends they can just do the same, ignore it and continue what they're doing :) other people can shut them down cause they are probably tired of hearing them sqwack nonsense. I understand the feeling of being scared to defend someone, apologies as well cause I've had enough of being a target for years.
    art-starbucks 
  • I am glad you decided not to let anyone get to you. I have experienced this situation as well. Someone who I thought was my friend turned out to actually hate me. She said she was jealous, but of what? I forgot I gave her perms to a room I built something that took such a long time, and when I came to work on it again, everything was gone and there was just a board in the room with some very disgusting words. I think VFK is a wonderful community as long as we all stick together. Hoe you are doing well with the situation. I don't know you personally, but I think you are very beautiful in each and every way! <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • prettyredstone said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

prettyredstone said:

rumor has it you're cute ;) ;) ;)
    If they do target your friends they can just do the same, ignore it and continue what they're doing :) other people can shut them down cause they are probably tired of hearing them sqwack nonsense. I understand the feeling of being scared to defend someone, apologies as well cause I've had enough of being a target for years.
    Aw thank you so much that means loads to me! And yeah that's True! <3

• SportyChic said:

I am glad you decided not to let anyone get to you. I have experienced this situation as well. Someone who I thought was my friend turned out to actually hate me. She said she was jealous, but of what? I forgot I gave her perms to a room I built something that took such a long time, and when I came to work on it again, everything was gone and there was just a board in the room with some very disgusting words. I think VFK is a wonderful community as long as we all stick together. Hoe you are doing well with the situation. I don't know you personally, but I think you are very beautiful in each and every way! <3

Thank you, that means a lot to me, I'm sure you are very beautiful as well inside and out. That is SO horrible that someone did that to you! Is she still playing vfk often? I'm so sorry that happened, must be horrible.
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

SportyChic said:

I am glad you decided not to let anyone get to you. I have experienced this situation as well. Someone who I thought was my friend turned out to actually hate me. She said she was jealous, but of what? I forgot I gave her perms to a room I built something that took such a long time, and when I came to work on it again, everything was gone and there was just a board in the room with some very disgusting words. I think VFK is a wonderful community as long as we all stick together. Hoe you are doing well with the situation. I don't know you personally, but I think you are very beautiful in each and every way! <3

Thank you, that means a lot to me, I'm sure you are very beautiful as well inside and out. That is SO horrible that someone did that to you! Is she still playing vfk often? I'm so sorry that happened, must be horrible.
    She doesn't get on much anymore, neither do her friends.I deleted her and ignored her so I am not sure :D and Thanks!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

SportyChic said:

She doesn't get on much anymore, neither do her friends.I deleted her and ignored her so I am not sure :D and Thanks!!!
    Oh lord sounds like a big mess haha, if she ever does come on let me know and I will protect you! (; no one messes with my friends.
This discussion has been closed.