VFK NEW PIRATE GAME + CONTENT IDEAS

Hi

Im SO excited for Pirate stuff in Colonial Age!!!  I have VERY exciting ideas to share, and I hope VFK will enjoy reading these ideas!

To start things off, here are some ideas I have regarding a Pirate Game lobby and then I'll discuss other piratical in game content to excite all players of VFK!

Pirate Camp Game Lobby -  This tropical sandy shore is where the best of the best pirates meet to defend the Bay!  To the left of the room, rocky structures can be seen surrounding the camp, and even a mystical entryway into the rocky structure…I wonder what that may lead to??  (I'll discuss that later).  The Pirate Camp features a GIANT Pirate ship  to the far right of the room (which leads you to a new vfk game when you click it).  Palm trees with macaws in them can be seen throughout the lobby, and there are even fierce status of Great White Sharks, giant squids, and the kraken throughout the Pirate Camp.

Lets not forget...Music is very important for this Pirate Camp Lobby! A new Jolly Pirate tune will make anyone love hanging out here!

I had 2 ideas for a pirate game, but I think I narrowed it down to 1 single idea I think would be different (and fun) for VFK!

I'm not going with this idea, but I'll share it anyway.  The first idea (which I think I'm not sticking with), was basically to have a Pirate game where we control pirate ships in the sea and battle other players.  Honestly, it just feels too similar to Space Pirates.  Now, it could be a little different since its in the seas, there could be other obstacles that are different from space such as: Rocks in the sea, sea monsters attacking your ship, cannons working differently than shooting high tech space guns).

My 2nd Idea for a Pirate game is more similar to the play style of Fireworks in that it's a SINGLE player game you work on yourself, yet you can be in a LOBBY with other players, and see one anothers scores after a game ends (so in a way, you can hang out with friends and play/be competitive with scores). 

So for this 2nd game idea:

You are positioned inside your Pirate Ship, the camera is positioned on the edge of your pirate ship where your cannons are located, and you have a large view of the open sea.  In the open ocean, many antagonist pirate ships will float by (from either the left side of the screen and travel to the right (and go off screen), or come from the right side of the screen and go to the left).  These enemy ships will be floating by trying to shoot their ammo at your ship (which will lower your health points if hit). 

YOUR GOAL: To use to use your mouse to aim your pirate ship cannon firing location on an enemy ship.  Your cursor while in the game is a yellow Piratical "X", and when you click the spot on the ocean where you want to fire, your ammo will be loaded and aimed at wherever you marked your "X" on it.  Remember, timing is important in this game as you need to plan ahead where the enemy ship will travel in the time from when you see it, click the "X" cursor to mark a firing location, and then the animation for firing a cannon ball takes place. So don't go just clicking on a ship in the open ocean, by the time your ammo is fired, the enemy ship will have already floated a bit to the left or right (depending on if the enemy ship came from the left or right).

So if the enemy ship you're targeting is on the far left, by the time you click your cursor (which indicates where you're shooting the ammo) the game then loads your cannon, and has to shoot the ammo out.  So the enemy ship may be more in the center of the screen by the time the cannon fires if you shoot it out as its floating from the left/right side of the screen into the center.  Some ships may be bigger and more powerful than others, so it may take a few shots to destroy the more powerful ships, whereas weaker ships can be blown up in 1 ammo firing. 

Skill also must be kept in mind when attacking enemy ships.  In the open sea, some enemy ships may float by closer to your ship, while others may be further away.  It is best to destroy enemy ships close to you as soon as you can, because it won't take long for them to fire cannonballs at you, whereas a ship more in the distance will take longer for its ammo to reach your ship.

A VERY NEW EXCITING feature regarding this brand new Pirate Game would be the RARE item that can drop as a prize after playing a game of Pirates: "Pirate Keys"! 

This is a feature to get people excited about the new game in VFK, and will entice players with the chance of getting a pirate key, to try to unlock cool new PIRATICAL in game prizes, players will love trying to get the Super Rare items!!!

After playing a game of Pirates, players have a rare chance of getting a Pirate Key... but don't think these will drop as prizes so easily!!! These are extremely rare drops, which is very enticing, and will get players to play more games to try to get a key!

These special Pirate keys can be taken to the Pirate Treasure Room for a chance at opening a Treasure Chest and finding Pirate Loot!

The Pirate Treasure Room is to the left of the Pirate Camp (Game Lobby).  The Pirate Camp Lobby is on an ocean shore, and has a lot of rocks on the shore, and on the left and right of the lobby are Mountain, rock like formations.  On the left of the game lobby, there is an opening positioned within the rocky structures to the far left (almost like a cave).  This is where you enter the Piratical Pirate Treasure Room!!!

Within the Pirate Treasure Room, there are 3 Treasure Chests throughout the Treasure room (they all do the same thing, there are multiple treasure chests so people can try to open a chest without waiting for other players to leave).  The Pirate Treasure room is decked out with Pirate Loot!! The Pirate Treasure room features Gold Pirate loot, colorful gems, diamonds, and pearl necklaces/other loot which can be seen scattered across the room!  There is even a Giant Crystal Pirate Skull on the back wall!!!

Often, the Pirate Chests won't give you the super rare items, so you better go back to the game lobby and try to get another key!  If you are lucky enough to score some loot, you may win some AMAZING prizes.  Here are some of the SUPER Rare, and RARE Prizes:

Pirate's Loot Enchantment! - Shower yourself in Pirate Loot!!!  Covering you from your toes, all the way up to your waist, this enchantment showers you in golden pirate coins, multicolored pirate gems, precious diamonds and pearl necklaces, and then leaves you feeling nothing less than a Pirate King Or Queen!  *Item RARITY: SUPER RARE

The Ultimate Pirate Outfit - Similar to Captain Jack Sparrows outfit, this outfit can only be assembled by the most ELITE pirate gamers out there!!!  If you open are lucky enough to even get a key to open a treasure chest, you only have a shot at 1 Piece of the 4 piece outfit (Hat, jacket, pants, shoes).  You better get gaming and try to get some keys to open treasure chests! *Item RARITY: SUPER RARE

Pirates Treasure GUEST ROOM- This pirate hide out is within a piratical  rock formation and features a lookout of the ocean in the upper left of the room!  When in the Pirate Treasure Guest room,  golden pirate loot, gems, and precious diamonds can be seen throughout the room! *Item RARITY: SUPER RARE

Pirates Macaw - This nautical creature sits on your shoulder and will be any pirates best friend!  To earn a pirates macaw, you must prove yourself worthy to it by bringing a pirate key to a Treasure Chest, and if you're Lucky, you may get befriend this feathery friend!  This item can drop as a prize as a Scarlet Macaw, Hyacinth, Military, or as a Blue-and Yellow Macaw *Item Rarity: SUPER RARE

Pirates Sword - The shiniest and mightiest weapon of all, the Elite Pirates sword is a fierce weapon that should never be reckon with! With many sharp edges, a sleek looks, and even features a Pirates skull on the black handle of the Sword   *Item Rarity: SUPER RARE

Those are my ideas for the SUPER RARE prizes.  There are other tiers of prizes though.  Smaller items will be piratical, but not as exciting as the SUPER RARE loot.  Other items the VFK developers, and players may come up with can also be SUPER RARE items, or can be lower tier items (rare, uncommon, common).

I hope VFK developers, staff, and my fellow VFKERS Enjoyed reading my Piratical Post!!! I hope my post got everyone thinking of how much fun this Pirate Camp could bring to VFK! 

millsfan

Comments

• WOW

@millsfan These are super creative! While reading them I was imagining the games exactly on my head. Love, love love Space Pirates!!! And I am super excited for the rare prizes. Rare prizes will indeed entice new and old players to be excited for VFK again! I want to see the magic so bad (lol love magics) - I think its a wonderful prize. Hopefully women can also wear carry swords, since we can't wear the carry swords in Gold Stamps. I'm excited for this, if this happens and they added it to the game, we will all be playing for RARE prizes... woohoo!!!!

Shout out to pirate lovers out there!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Yay, I'm so happy you were able to envision my vision of a new Pirate Mimi game! Yes, all clothing items listed are for Boys and girls! It would be really exciting for keys (super rare drop from the mini game), and prizes in the chests to be SUPER RARE, to keep players enticed, and wanting to play more! Thanks for reading!
    -millsfan
  • Love the idea Mills! I really hope VFK takes a step in the direction you are going! :) I love the idea of the ranked prizes & keys. Smart thinking!

• Hey chalk, thanks for reading my post : )  Ya the keys would be fun, it would get people to talk/trade, and have fun. 
  • edited August 2017
    As of today, there are new pirate items in the Colinial Age.. maybe that is a preview of what is to come (new Pirate game), and maybe a special treasure room where we can earn prizes with a pirate key!
  • Love the new prizes in the ship: Candelabras, crossed swords décor and wall candle! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Yea.. this could either be a sneak peak of pirate stuff to come in an official pirate treasure room, or it could also mean we are not getting a big pirate area or game, and this is the pirate content instead.  

Its cool, but I think it would excite people more to have a new game which you need keys for a CHANCE at even opening a pirate treasure chest for a prize (which can reward you a common, uncommon, rare, or super rare prize).  Lets just see what comes next for Colonial
  • We never know! They might add more! -crosses fingers-

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

We never know! They might add more! -crosses fingers-

It would be so much fun to win pirate stuff from a cool game so lets see what they do!!
  • edited October 2017
    I wonder if colonial age will be more of a summer thing?  Halloween, then winter holidays, so many holidays, I don't see colonial having any shot at getting development soon.. I'd rather it be in summer though and it be amazing than rush
  • Yeah! The current prizes are cool though for a contest room. I love getting the crate creature. It's so creepy and so Halloween-ish. And I agree, I'd rather wait than rushed. Every focus is on Halloween anyway.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited November 2017
    Its clear colonial seems to be getting attention this month. I hope cool areas come : )
  • Yeah, we at getting some patterns like fish basket, then a FLOATING CARGO?!?! WOOT!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve