Looking for Angora

Hi everyone! I am currently looking for all forms of Angora, as in Fluff, Thread, Yarn, and already crafted items. You name the price! 
image-2

Comments

• I can go up to 50 fluff, 30 thread, and 15 yarn!  I much prefer trading for crafting materials because I try to specialize in crating materials and that way I don't lose too much stock!

To make things fast and easy I trade 1 for 1, either in bonnet or crafting supplies, it doesn't matter if you trade a raw wool for a angora thread.

Let me know if you want to trade and how much you'd like of each item!

Fowzy
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Fowzy said:

I can go up to 50 fluff, 30 thread, and 15 yarn!  I much prefer trading for crafting materials because I try to specialize in crating materials and that way I don't lose too much stock!

To make things fast and easy I trade 1 for 1, either in bonnet or crafting supplies, it doesn't matter if you trade a raw wool for a angora thread.

Fowzy
    If she doesn't want all of it,
    I'll definitely trade you for some Fowzy!
  • Fowzy said:

I can go up to 50 fluff, 30 thread, and 15 yarn!  I much prefer trading for crafting materials because I try to specialize in crating materials and that way I don't lose too much stock!

Fowzy
    Awesome sounds perfect! Let me know when and where you would like to meet up, and I'll take it all, I have a ton of crafting to do! Also is there any crafting materials that you would prefer?
    image-2
  • Thanks for the trade!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @Fowzy Thank you so much!!
    image-2
  • Bump still looking for Angora!
    image-2
  • Bump! Still in need of Angora and any and all patterns
    image-2