-- Post closed --

edited August 2017 in VFK Trading Post
POST CLOSED

Unfortunately I have too many people working to get me the set of prizes...which is leading to me having to trade for double the prizes I need as I was only looking for one set

Comments

• Whoa it's worth that much? What does the set even look like? And when did it come out?
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

Whoa it's worth that much? What does the set even look like? And when did it come out?

I dont think so but theyre practically impossible to find.
    *Hollywood signs were available during 2013 (I think?) during the awards themed month. If you were a top % you got the signs.
    *OMG Trivia furniture is still available however 1) OMG Trivia is almost always shut down & 2) Each item is 10,000 points (5 items; must have 50,000 points for a set)...your points are average x games played.

• edited August 2017
    N41YGPUV3BSJ

Items are on the bottom, first column

• i.am.chalk said:

N41YGPUV3BSJ

Items are on the bottom, first column

Ohhh Wow! I heard today it wasn't shut down anymore but that's cool didn't even know this existed! Thanks for the information! It didn't notify me you replied not sure why.
  • Is it impossible to get the prizes that are still available or are they just really hard to get? If its not impossible I could try to earn them! 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Is it impossible to get the prizes that are still available or are they just really hard to get? If its not impossible I could try to earn them! 

It's not impossible just takes a while...however for the feather you must also have the OMG Trivia hollywood signs :)

• ***Update: I no longer have feather however I am willing to trade an equivalent value for these items (around 22 Q)
    5Q worth per sign
    2Q worth per prize
    22Q worth for the set

• i.am.chalk said:

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Is it impossible to get the prizes that are still available or are they just really hard to get? If its not impossible I could try to earn them! 

It's not impossible just takes a while...however for the feather you must also have the OMG Trivia hollywood signs :)
    I see you don't have the feather anymore and I will still try to earn the set but I have another question.. can you still get the signs? 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

i.am.chalk said:

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I see you don't have the feather anymore and I will still try to earn the set but I have another question.. can you still get the signs? 
    You cant get the signs anymore, they were a prize for being in a top % of the game during the vfk awards month when OMG Trivia first released. Im offering 2 Q's worth of items per prize you can still get :)

• Chalk do you think since OMG TRIVIA has been broken for a while, vfk should (when not as busy) fix omg trivia, and also maybe freshen it up by re releasing these old furnitures that are not in the game honestly, and maybe introduce new furni?  I think it would be a POSITIVE thing for vfk.
  • They actually bring it back if you send them a message in HELP. You can still earn the prizes...just not the hollywood sign. It just takes a ton of games to get all of the prizes.

For example, I have a 50 average with 112 games played so I only have 5k points...10k needed for the first prize.

• I'll still try to earn the furniture or at least one for you unless someone does the trade with you before I get it. What is the value of it? 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Im offering 2 Q in value (I have furni, clothing, pins/fx) per prize *that you can still obtain through playing*. Each prize is 10k points...your points are:
    Games played x average score
    (Ex: 101 games x 45 score = 4,545 points)

If you hit 50,000 you will have one of each prize.

As far as I am aware there is no going value on these items...I have never seen or heard of them being traded.

• POST CLOSED