Another New Project Idea - Coming Next Year

Hello everyone! When I bought the new Oasis room it gave me a new project idea! A island! I plan the island to have nice tourist areas and maybe a hotel and houses and apartments! Due to my museum project though I will not be doing this idea for a while because I don't want to do too many big projects at once. I also have my kingdom but I might replace my kingdom with the island or have the island be a part of the kingdom. Or the island can just be a separate project. I think I will wait until next summer to open the island since it will be summer like and this summer is almost over and it will give me time to work on my museum and kingdom and then work on this island. I also am low on credits but as you probably know I am trying to earn a million credits and once I do have that many credits I will probably have enough for all 3 projects! 

I've ran out of things to say about this project. Here is a few polls about the island that will give me a idea on what to do and if I should go with this idea! 
Island Improvement Questions
  1. What should happen with the kingdom?
    1. Replace the kingdom with the island
        0.00%
    2. Have the island be part of the kingdom
      50.00%
    3. Leave the kingdom alone and have the island be separate
      50.00%
  2. Is this island a good idea?
    1. Yes! I can't wait! :D
      62.50%
    2. It's okay. :)
        0.00%
    3. Noo! Cancel this idea! D:
      37.50%
  3. Do you think the wait is too long?
    1. Yes! I can't wait an entire year! :O
      50.00%
    2. No! Take your time! :3
      50.00%
  4. Should VFKers be able to live on the island or just be a tourist?
    1. Let VFKers live on the island! Build some houses! Don't forget to build hotels for tourists too!
      75.00%
    2. Only let VFKers be tourists! Just build some hotels!
      25.00%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• I think this is an awesome idea! If you have the island be part of the kingdom it will make your job easier.... But an island would be cool! I would totally live there!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Sounds pretty amazing to me! Don't know why anyone would vote for you to NOT make an island :/ that's mean.
  • @SportyChic Thanks! I agree that it could be easier if I made the island part of the kingdom but it also might be easy if I waited until I finished my kingdom and museum and then worked on the island which is why I'm waiting a while until I start to build it! 

@Perpetual_Fighter Thanks! I guess some people don't want a island? They might also think I have too many big projects on my hand but I'm not going to work on this one for a while. 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

@SportyChic Thanks! I agree that it could be easier if I made the island part of the kingdom but it also might be easy if I waited until I finished my kingdom and museum and then worked on the island which is why I'm waiting a while until I start to build it! 

@Perpetual_Fighter Thanks! I guess some people don't want a island? They might also think I have too many big projects on my hand but I'm not going to work on this one for a while. 
    Ah well then take your sweet time!

• Bringing this up higher so I can get more votes on the poll because there a lot of tied results! Even though I'm not going to work on this project for a while I need to get a few ideas on how the island should work for when I start the project and whether I should even build the island or not! 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Bringing this up higher again!  :bz
    -Rosalina ♥
  • WHOOAA really creative idea, I like it!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.