My Life As Lucy .:OMG:. Season 2 Part 8

" Hey grandma " I said as I entered the dining room to eat some breakfast with my grandma. My parents had gone to go rent a car for our stay, early in the morning. I decided to go to the beach again and see if i could run into Henry again ;) Who says I can't have a summer fling while I was in Florida. I ate my french toast, bacon,eggs, and my peanut butter sandwich with shredded chicken ( it sounds gross but it's delicious trust me ) 

I met up with my official only friend here, and probably going to be my best friend here. I found out yesterday her name was Sarah. She was literally so relate-able and hilarious. I knew instantly we were going to become amazing friends! I kept my eye out for Henry as we sat on the dock talking about dinner tonight. We were going to go to a sea food restaurant tonight, I have never tasted sea food before so that should be fun! I was laughing at joke Sarah said until I saw him! He looked so adorable in his surf tan, what can I say I got thing for surfer dudes. " So do you know Henry? " I asked Sarah very smoothly. " Actually me and him are super close friends I can introduce him to you if you want? " Sarah said. I didn't let it show but I owed her everything I own if she introduced me to him. " That'd be super cool! Since I don't know many people. " I said.

I somehow ended up with Henry's phone number and a lunch date. I bet your'e dying to know how that happened. So here it goes. 

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 8
-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it took so long to post. I am planning to have an auction tomorrow ( today I guess ). Make sure to come to it, making an official discussion with some items I will be auctioning off! You won't want to miss it! ALSO SORRY I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER I HAT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT TOO.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• Whoa lunch date!  Is it a threesome or just the two of them!?  Big thanks to Sarah and an added bonus of her not already being his girl!
    ColourzRNice2
  • I like Lucy's Grandmother, she seems nice!!  I can't wait to see what happened next!

skylambsignature
  • WOOO!!  totally loved this part!! POST PART 9 SOON!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • TOTAL Cliff hanger!  You're moving it along so fast!  I love it!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I really like this series, thanks so much for bringing it back.  :(|)
    tacocatdrawing
  • yellowsummerdaisy said:

WOOO!!  totally loved this part!! POST PART 9 SOON!!!

iStella said:

TOTAL Cliff hanger!  You're moving it along so fast!  I love it!!

rain_shadow said:

I really like this series, thanks so much for bringing it back.  :(|)

My internet went out last night, so I couldn't post it but it should be up in about 15 minutes!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Not reading

- uses invisible ink -
    That guys is slick, he already has a lunch date with lucy?  If I were lucy's brother I would warn her not to jump into the water so fast.
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • echo_panda said:

Not reading

- uses invisible ink -
    That guys is slick, he already has a lunch date with lucy?  If I were lucy's brother I would warn her not to jump into the water so fast.
    XD You're comments are hilarious! Henry is very slick though!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4