Trading! | UPDATED AUG. 21th

edited August 2017 in VFK Trading Post
This is my official Trading list! If I ever update it I will bump it and put the date I updated it! Thanks! :)

Trading
--------------
Eagle Father Headdress
Tiki Maiden Outfits Full - , red, black -
Sunrise Land mermaid Hair
Sandy Sunglasses
Night Fighters Pin
Miss Clue Trials of Salem Premiere
Tsunami Day one pin
ALL girl Halloween outfits of last year ( including gold stamps ones ) MINUS HARLEE QUINN MEMBER AND NON OUTFITS
Casual Camping Top's ( ask color ) 
Shade Hat
orange leaf wool sweater 
2014 & 2016 Crossword Outfit

Feel free to offer.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• 8x Zebra Short Patterns
    9x Giraffe Short Patterns
    2x Camping Backpack Patterns

for the ultimate easter collection pin? :) (Sparkly bunny with eggs behind)

• i.am.chalk said:

8x Zebra Short Patterns
    9x Giraffe Short Patterns
    2x Camping Backpack Patterns

for the ultimate easter collection pin? :) (Sparkly bunny with eggs behind)

Sure! :) I am on right now! ( I PMed you :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I added a turkey hat offering anything from trading list!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited August 2017
    Would you take 20 empty emental bottles for the OMG Trivia pin?
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

Would you take 20 empty emental bottles for the OMG Trivia pin?

Yesss I am about to head to the movies... do you want to quikly trade right now if you are on. If not will you be on around 10 pm central? @SaharaHollyglow

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hi sporty sorry my internet went out. Can we meet at closing party. I'll be on the map
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

Hi sporty sorry my internet went out. Can we meet at closing party. I'll be on the map

I will try to make it! :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Bump & Updated!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Ill trade a boys red star trek outfit (from pirate expeditions) for the retro membership gas furni

• i.am.chalk said:

Ill trade a boys red star trek outfit (from pirate expeditions) for the retro membership gas furni

Do you have any girl clothing you would offer? If not then can I see a picture of how the outfit looks like?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

i.am.chalk said:

Ill trade a boys red star trek outfit (from pirate expeditions) for the retro membership gas furni

Do you have any girl clothing you would offer? If not then can I see a picture of how the outfit looks like?
    The only clothing I have that I would be willing to trade for them is..
    -Original bee costume (no shoes)
    -2013 Crossword Outfit
    -Fall Fashions II Outfit
    -Pink Crafting Camping Outfit (no cover-up)
    -Host Easter Egg Party Pants
    -Pink Crafting Angora Cover Up
    -Girl Orca Shirt
    -Black Crafting Camping Outfit

• i.am.chalk said:

SportyChic said:

i.am.chalk said:

The only clothing I have that I would be willing to trade for them is..
    -Original bee costume (no shoes)
    -2013 Crossword Outfit
    -Fall Fashions II Outfit
    -Pink Crafting Camping Outfit (no cover-up)
    -Host Easter Egg Party Pants
    -Pink Crafting Angora Cover Up
    -Girl Orca Shirt
    -Black Crafting Camping Outfit
    How about the black crafting camping outfit?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I am interested in the horn of plenty, I have lots of boys costumes from last year, all colors of dye in multiple amounts, and lots of baumwolle and wool!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

I am interested in the horn of plenty, I have lots of boys costumes from last year, all colors of dye in multiple amounts, and lots of baumwolle and wool!

Awesome, I am about to go out right now but maybe this afternoon we can meet up :D @Perpetual_Fighter

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I am interested in the horn of plenty, I have lots of boys costumes from last year, all colors of dye in multiple amounts, and lots of baumwolle and wool!

Awesome, I am about to go out right now but maybe this afternoon we can meet up :D @Perpetual_Fighter
    I am going to the zoo tomorrow, for basically the whole day... maybe the day after tomorrow or today? :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

SportyChic said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I am going to the zoo tomorrow, for basically the whole day... maybe the day after tomorrow or today? :)
    I'll try to go on tonight whenever I can! My laptop overheats to I like to give it rests haha. But if you'll be on tonight I'll be looking out for you! Also do you happen to have space expedition bottles???
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

SportyChic said:

SportyChic said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I'll try to go on tonight whenever I can! My laptop overheats to I like to give it rests haha. But if you'll be on tonight I'll be looking out for you! Also do you happen to have space expedition bottles???
    I am actually about to go to sleep, I need to wake up early tomorrow. Tomorrow at night maybe? Also, do you have the host orca pin? if so can you swap that for the boy Halloween clothing?  I have a friend who's loking for the orca pin atm , so it'd be cool if I got it for him :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

SportyChic said:

SportyChic said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I am actually about to go to sleep, I need to wake up early tomorrow. Tomorrow at night maybe? Also, do you have the host orca pin? if so can you swap that for the boy Halloween clothing?  I have a friend who's loking for the orca pin atm , so it'd be cool if I got it for him :D
    I do have it but it's not for trade at the moment :( I apologize!
  • edited August 2017
    What do you want for the Horn of plenty, the Two Retro Membership items, Blue Turtle and Red parrot? :o
    If your interested in crafting supplies I could offer: 10? Pink Elemental bottles, 15 Wool Threads and 5 Red Elemental bottles?
  • I'm interested in the lighted christmas yard signs. I can do the weekend wear patterns from stamps.
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

What do you want for the Horn of plenty, the Two Retro Membership items, Blue Turtle and Red parrot? :o
    If your interested in crafting supplies I could offer: 10? Pink Elemental bottles, 15 Wool Threads and 5 Red Elemental bottles?

I have sold the retro membership items as seen in the previous comment, and somebody already offered on the horn of plenty. I do still have the blue turtle and red parrot :D @SaharaHollyglow Do you have the new orca pin perhaps?

Kitten said:

I'm interested in the lighted christmas yard signs. I can do the weekend wear patterns from stamps.

Sadly I heard the patterns are not trade-able :/ Do you have the new orca pin maybe?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Ah ok. No I don't sorry!
  • I have a pair of 
    PATTERNS OF THE FULL GIRAFFE COSTUME
    PATTERNS OF THE FULL ZEBRA COSTUME
    I'd take the mummy which girl off your hands!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Fowzy said:

I have a pair of 

PATTERNS OF THE FULL GIRAFFE COSTUME
    PATTERNS OF THE FULL ZEBRA COSTUME
    I'd take the mummy which girl off your hands!
    Awesome I'm on right now! @Fowzy

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Okay I'll come right over!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Great trade!  Thanks!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!