-- Post closed --

edited August 2017 in VFK Trading Post
-- Post closed --

Comments

• OH COOL!!!!  I have the sand sea horse and the sand dolphin!  How many pins would you trade me for them?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• edited August 2017

HI @I.AM.CHALK!!

• goldenpuppy said:

OH COOL!!!!  I have the sand sea horse and the sand dolphin!  How many pins would you trade me for them?

Hey! I could do 10 each? :)

• wow 20 pins?!  That's so cool okay when do you want to meet?!?

• goldenpuppy said:

wow 20 pins?!  That's so cool okay when do you want to meet?!?

Hi @goldenpuppy , I can meet you until 4pm EST today :) Just let me know when you are on

• Okay I'll be there! :)

• goldenpuppy said:

Okay I'll be there! :)

Perfect, Ill be in my trade room :)

• What are these pins? Like where are they from? Colonial age?
  • When the merchant square room opened in Colonial Age, where the Paul Revere statue is now, was a place where you can donate 100 credits towards the new statue.  Each donation of 100 credits gave you a mystery pin with question marks on it that would be revealed when the statue was completed.  Those pins are now the "Colonial Paul Revere Pin"

• Brain-Freeze said:

When the merchant square room opened in Colonial Age, where the Paul Revere statue is now, was a place where you can donate 100 credits towards the new statue.  Each donation of 100 credits gave you a mystery pin with question marks on it that would be revealed when the statue was completed.  Those pins are now the "Colonial Paul Revere Pin"

Ohhh! Thank you!