I've been busy..

edited July 2017 in General
Hi

Boy do I miss my Vfk life.. I've been so busy with school, I really have been just been in one spot working all day from morning to late at night for a while.. my classes keep me occupied, that's for sure. I really haven't been on Vfk in 3 weeks, but that was just for a few hours when I was on. I really haven't been able to sign on and play frequently for a few months..

I did get to play for 2 days for the garden contest, but I've missed so many items since June.. I have a break from school in August, so I will definitely be active again then. I'm going to try to play when I can, although I'm very busy. If anyone can help me learn all the new items I missed, I'd really appreciate it! I'll try to play if I can. How has Vfk been? Was there any new host hunts? Did they do shark week?

I hope everyone else's summer is fun..
Millsfan

Comments

• I'm sure we can put together a list @millsfan, when were you last on again?  are you hoping for everything since june 1st?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Hey istella… I was on about a little over 3 weeks ago, but did miss all the events in june too.. I was able to pop in a bit, but wasn't on for events.  I don't need a list of everything, that is a lot to ask.  I was posting here to say hi and ask if there was any host stuff or cool items I wasn't on for.  Thank you!
  • Hey Mills,

I been on for a bit now but I am quite busy with my band doing gigs and doing some recording sessions to keep money coming in. Welcome back Mills

• Actually it shouldn't be too hard, I take pictures of the newsletter each day.  I'll post those and also a list of items!
    --

• hi i can help get items for you too!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • edited August 2017
    Hi everyone. Thank you for saying hi, and thank you that anyone that can catch me up. I did get on a few days ago, and wanted to play today, but didn't get a chance. Still busy.. until two weeks from now. I'll try to get on when I am able to chill.
  • @millsfan I'm putting together a list of all the items from june here is the link:

http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/878087/vfk-month-of-june-2017#latest

It's not finished yet but it's a start lol
    --