Looking for Koala plushes.

edited June 2017 in VFK Trading Post

Looking for Koala Plush. Trading 1 yarn each or whatever else you looking for!

Blue Koala hat -- Got! :D

Thanks.

Pixsig

Comments

• I would gladly swap my Blue Koala Hat (as only my boy clone can wear it) for any of the following host hats:

Miniature Beach Resort Hat
    Happy Hippo Hat - Pink
    Frog Hat
    2013 Host Mask
    Nordic Ice Mask
    Holly Jolly Hat

Or any two collections of these hats:
    Complete Donut Hat Collection
    Complete Cookie Hat Collection
    Complete Waffle Hat Collection
    Complete Hard Hat Collection
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Hi Blossom, the girls can actually wear the hat, so I don't know if you want to swap it.

I checked my inventory for the Host Hats you mentioned. I only have a double of the resort hat. That is the palm trees.

Or 

I can also do complete hat collections. And a craft outfit of your choice? 
    Pixsig
  • Would you do the Miniature Beach Resort Hat and a Complete Donut Hat Collection?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Sure! but would you like any craft item as well? I'm on vfk right now actually if you would like to meet up. Let me get the donuts from the other account :D
    Pixsig
  • I think this is all Donut hats, What kind of crafting items would you include?

Donut Hat
    Chocolate Donut Hat
    Strawberry Donut Hat
    Maple Donut Hat
    Blueberry Donut Hat
    Powdered Donut Hat
    Jane Darcy's Donut Hat
    Chocolate Nut Donut Hat
    Double Chocolate Donut Hat
  • Yes, got all the donut hats for you and some extra! And any craft item you like! I just need to craft it. :D
    Pixsig
  • Do you know how to craft a Pink Angora Scarf?
  • Sure! light, regular or dark?
    Pixsig
  • I would like Light Pink.
  • edited June 2017

Awesome!

Crafted and I am on the Medieval Map for a while. :)
    Pixsig
  • Okay!
  • Thanks for the epic trade Blossom!!!! :D
    Pixsig
  • No problem!