Story Time

Yay! I did something worthwile last night. So, my brother planned an impromptu bonfire (meaning it wasn't exactly planned) so I was hoping with a slight chance a few of my friends could come and join. I did manage to get two of them to com over, they were cousins but lively people. Well we lit the fire, grilled some hot dogs (actually my brother's friend did so) and it was epic. My friends and I made some s'mores, lit sparklers (yes it's June but honestly, who cares?) and after we did all of that, we got out shoes, around nine o'clock and went do to the cemetery. It was kinda of illegal and passed curfew so once a car drove down the road the cemetery was on, we had to hide. The thing is, all the tall people hid behind the tiniest graves, while I hid behind a big one and my friend, who's also tiny like me, behind a bush. Also, we found a concrete circle that had graves on it which was named 'the devil's circle' by the townspeople, which was by 'the devil's bowl' (a super steep, awesome hill that everyone sleds down in the winter. Don't worry, there's nobody buried there). After the cemetery, we went home (around 10) and went night swimming up until midnight, and one of the cousins had to leave because her dad was picking her up (because he just got home from work). Then we proceeded to watch scary movies.

TODAY I started soccer practice. OH MY GOD was it AWFUL. I showed up 10-15 minutes late, on the first day, and we had to do excercises in this sequence:

Shuttle squat- 40 sec

High knee (kicks)- 40 sec

Burpees- 40 sec

Jumping Jacks- 40 sec

and we had to repeat, lowering the seconds by 10 each. I hated it! My muscles hurt but the good news is

A) Coach gave us a good excuse to drink chocolate milk (for protein)

B) I'll get used to it eventually.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• That sounds like a fun party!!  Are you excited to play soccer?!  

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy  sort of but I'm not very good, at all
  • WOOT!  Chocolate milk as an after treat must have been fun!! roasting and eating hotdogs around a bonfire is always such a wonderful experience, I bet you made a lot of amazing memories! :)

• My Dad said no to soccer.  He said that hitting the ball with your head is a bad idea because your brain is too delicate to play around with and people get concussions from lesser things than that lol.

He once told me "I wouldn't let you bang your head on the wall so why would I let you bang it on a fast moving ball?" 

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy  I mean, you don't have to hit it with your head...it hardly ever happened