My Life As Lucy Season 2 .: Normal:. EP. 5

As the week went by I pretended to be sick just so I wouldn't have to go to school and face Gavin and name who I shall not say. Without Gavin there to cheer me up, who was I supposed to turn to? Emma was busy with all her extra curricular activities, and all her homework she had been doing to get ahead of college, I had no one. I hadn't spent a lot of time with my family lately so I decided to stop feeling bad for myself and go out. Me and mom had decided to have this full day of shopping with just the two of us. " This is going to be so much fun! " Mom said excitedly, probably because we never got to do anything together with just the two of us. As we passed the ice cream parlor I saw Gavin with his track friends. He saw me, and I saw him. I quickly glanced away not wanting to think of him on this fun day I had planned with my mom. I was certainly not going to allow myself to ruin this day. I felt gavin staring at me as I walked ahead and left the food section of the mall.
" Hmmm... this shirt kind of feels a little too tight on my skin, makes me to uncomfortable... " I said " Ah ok, how about this one " Mom said as she handed me a a maroon sweatshirt with 00 on the back. " I like this one " I said! As we spent the day shopping everything that had been going on inside my head had disappeared, and for the first time in a long time I finally felt relaxed and stress free. As we drove home me and my mom did karaoke songs and I had won of course... I got inside and decided to organize my closet a bit.. and my room. I saw my phone and it said from Gavin. I ignored him, deciding it probably wasn't even worth my time. So I decided to go downstairs and have a movie night with my family. 
" What's this...? " I said picking up a monogram picture from the kitchen bar, it had a black and white picture of a little baby inside. I looked at my mom, and dad, their smiles lighting up the room.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• A new baby?? :O

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• YAY you brought back My Life As Lucy!! this is so exciting, reading now :D
  • are they going to have a baby?! thats so sweet!!! post the next chapter soon!!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Great work sporty!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • edited April 2017
    I just saw this now!!  how long as this been up?!?!! SQUEEE!!! ANOTHER PART OF MY LIFE AS LUCY!!

Gavin 
    :x
    skylambsignature
  • I'm pining for Gavin!  I think I'm going to dye!

YAY Lucy is going to have a baby sibling how sweet!!  Also, how is your baby brother sporty?
    skylambsignature
  • WOOT WOOT :D that's so exciting!  I like the way you write, it's nicely paced and very entertaining!! Keep it up @SportyChic! :D

• edited April 2017
    So cute!  Post the next part soon! <3
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • I really enjoy your My Life As Lucy chapters.  Thanks for sharing. :D

Ask before taking.