Looking For Someone To Craft Merchants Daughter Dress

Hi! This is like my fourth trading post in a row and hopefully this is my last one for a while. I am looking for someone to craft me a light blue Merchants Daughter dress! I am not a VIP member to craft it but it is trade able to non members. I'm pretty sure I have the crafting supplies to make it! If your willing to craft one let me know what you're looking for and I can try to offer! :)
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• I will craft it for you! :-)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

I will craft it for you! :-)

Ok! I got the crafting supplies so I still need to make them into threads and cloths and then I give them to you for them to craft! I need light blue which I believe is 2 blue dyes! It appears I have no blues so I can get them right now if you don't have blue either or don't want to use your blue dye. Is there anything you're looking for? 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Bringing this up higher! 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

SportyChic said:

Ok! I got the crafting supplies so I still need to make them into threads and cloths and then I give them to you for them to craft! I need light blue which I believe is 2 blue dyes! It appears I have no blues so I can get them right now if you don't have blue either or don't want to use your blue dye. Is there anything you're looking for? 

I have blue, tell me when and where you wanna meet!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

SportyChic said:

I have blue, tell me when and where you wanna meet!
    You're on my friends list so I will IM you when I see you online! 
    -Rosalina ♥