Weekend Poll #4: Holiday Edition! (Saturday)
Today's poll will be all about holidays! Hope that you enjoy it!
WARNING: This discussion contains awesomeness... Proceed with caution...
- On Christmas, which is the most important?
- Spending time with family and friends!17.39%
- The birth of Jesus Christ, obviously!17.39%
- Uh, like, the presents... Duh.13.04%
- All of the above!52.17%
- Halloween! Which would you rather do?
- Eat tons and tons of candy!26.09%
- Wear the best Halloween costume that anyone has EVER seen13.04%
- Hehehe... Scare all of my friends...21.74%
- Host a Halloween party!39.13%
- Which is the best Easter activity?
- Painting the eggs! I love it!26.09%
- Doing the egg hunt!26.09%
- Eating Easter chocolate, yum!34.78%
- Making everyone Easter cards!13.04%
- What is your favorite Thanksgiving food??
- The Turkey! It's the most important at Thanksgiving!17.39%
- Cranberry sauce, delicious!17.39%
- HAM!  8.70%
- Pumpkin pie :D17.39%
- Mac & cheese!  4.35%
- I love them all!34.78%
- If you had to skip a holiday, would it be...
- Valentine's Day, I could wait until next year21.74%
- Saint Patrick's Day, Green isn't that great34.78%
- I couldn't possibly skip a holiday! Are you mad!43.48%
- The Fourth of July! Where would be the best place to watch the fireworks?
- On the beach! That would be idle!34.78%
- Sitting on a grassy hill!  8.70%
- On your front or back patio!  4.35%
- During a family BBQ! Both food AND fireworks!47.83%
- Uh.. Isn't this only an American holiday?  4.35%
- Did you like this poll?
- Loved it!65.22%
- It was neat!26.09%
- Sort of.  8.70%
- You're killing me with these polls, Pinky. Just stop!  0.00%
FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!