Almost Got Arrested

Wednesday afternoon a friend of mine posted a picture that made everyone believe I was a lesbian. It was a joke of course and honestly, I don't have a problem with it. However, I sent one back. See it was of me and my best friend, well not best friend because I don't have one anymore (also no pity, I'm cool) but anyway so I posted one of her and her best friend. Well it went into a photo war.

Tonight, I wanted a truce. So, I TPed that friend's house. We used plastic silverware, silly string, and the obvious toilet paper. It wasn't that big a deal honestly (I know, I know, vandalization etc). However her stepdad, Mike, is a major jerk. Major. Well he called the police on us. Luckily we were home by then but still. My friend found one person, the main person, who did it. Ash (my closest friend) was scared cause she can't go back to jail. Yes, back. Long story, don't ask.

So yeah.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• edited March 2017
    aw thats sad :(
    slay:P
  • wow rough neighborhood.  it sounds like it stinks where you live!

tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • edited March 2017
    what that?!!?  He actually called the cops?!!  Are you kidding?  A jerk is right wow!  Although congrats on getting home before they got there, I sure hope your friend doesn't get in trouble that would be a total bummer!

is it just me or are people just a tad bit twisted today? it's like they can't think straight, sometimes I just feel like slapping with all with a fish or something!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• aww I'm sorry frogie people can be so mean sometimes!  I want so much that things get better for you!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @iStella  he almost did .But no, my friend didn't get in trouble. I got what I wanted: Victory. I hate losing so much hah
  • @iipinkie  which part? My life or my isolation? Almost getting arrested?
  • frogiepower said:

@iipinkie  which part? My life or my isolation? Almost getting arrested?

almost getting arrested :(
    slay:P
  • @iipinkie Oh, it's fine, I promise. It turned out okay in the end. Also, I have a feeling it won't be the first time lol