VFK Spa Announcement/Vote

So a lot of you might know about my spa! So it was supposed to open every weekend but it seems I've been pretty busy. I've only opened it once which was opening day and I did get a few customers but nobody applied to work! I think I've figured out every weekend I'll be too busy. So this makes me think about closing the spa for now and reopening it in the Summer. I might open it if I have nothing to do on a weekend day but I think the Summer might be a better time to open it since I could open it on weekdays as well! So anyways what do you guys think? Should I keep it closed it and reopen it in the Summer or try to open any weekend I can which means it won't be open often? Everyone vote in the comments because I won't be doing polls anymore because people seem to vote for the negative answer on my polls now so if I were to have the options "yes" or "no" then I would probably get most voted no. I'm not sure if I will do polls again but I'll probably do another one at some point! Anyways I'm drifting off topic so go ahead and say your opinion in the comments! 
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments