Some Things About Rose's Super Blog

So I've been thinking about my blogs recently and I really want to start them up again cause I miss doing the blogs! The last one I posted was back in October for the 1 year anniversary of the blogs. I just haven't posted them cause I couldn't find anything to blog cause I've been thinking about them and I'm afraid of one blog giving out too much information. I like doing the real life blogs but a lot of the times they have been negative but I have been more positive so I will keep doing the real life situation blogs but I will try to do more positive than negative. I will only do a negative depending on the situation and if its not serious then I might post about it. I'm thinking for my next blog which I might do within a few days I will post some updates on how its been going for me! Keep a look out! 

I'm also curious to know.. what was your favorite blog post I have done? If you want to read some or all of them they are in the tag rosessuperblog which is in this post or go to the tags and its near the top!  
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥
Tagged:

Comments

• yay! i'm so glad to see you're blogging again!  I can't wait to see your next one :D
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!