The Kingdom Volume 1

The time we've all been waiting for is here! The Release of my new VFK manga The Kingdom! I hope everyone enjoys and at the bottom I will have typed out what everyone is saying just in case it's difficult to read. Let me know what you think in the comments! Also big thanks to my brother for helping me scan these onto the computer! xD And everyone who has supported me throughout the making of this book, which includes way too many people to mention.

In the spoilers is everything typed out, so I suggest reading the book and using this if you cant see what it says!

Spoiler:

Here's everything typed out! Comment any questions you have I'd love to hear them! All side notes will be in { }

Pg.1: Megami's narrative: I woke up this morning, just as any other morning, but today, well, it just felt... Different.

Pg.2: (multiple events such as Host Llama's Balloon Chaos, New dress arriving in Autumn Imports and End of the day party on Megami's phone)
 Megami: Hmm?
 (close up of End of the day party: At Medieval Map Room, Main Street, and Garden 9:30-10:00pm) Megami: I had no idea there were multiple end of the day parties. I'll have to check them out!
(close up of Enter Queue for "Balloon Chaos" Event? Yes [] No []  Host: Llama)          {Yes the phone does get cut off but i couldn't fit that all in the drawing -cough-}

Pg.3: (Position in Queue: 1)
(Teleporting...)
Llama Fuzz: Welcome! Please, choose a balloon and take a seat!

Pg.4: Llama Fuzz: Here's how the game works... When everybody has a balloon... I'll spin 3 wheels! The color the arrow points to on each wins. Is everyone ready? Here we go!
Llama Fuzz: This wheel landed on a special spot! That means everyone wins, congrats!

Pg.5: (Sign 1: Shell rug, Sign 2: Palm Chair) Llama Fuzz: Everyone may choose their prize!
Megami's thoughts: That was fun but...
Megami's thoughts: The end party is still a long while from now. Maybe I'll head over to the stables.

Pg.6: Megami's thoughts: I have always loved it here.
Megami's thoughts: It's so pretty and I love the animals.
Megami's narrative: Someone came in today. Someone who would change me forever. Megami: H-Hello!
???: ?

Pg.7: Megami: My name is Megami. It's nice to meet you!
Holly: I'm Holly.
Megami: What brings you here? Holly: I-I came to get a pony. Megami: Aren't they beautiful? I just love horses! Holly: Y-yes they are. Do you know when someone will come to help? Megami: Hmm... Sometimes it can take a while. I can stay and talk until somebody comes! If you want that is. Holly: Uh... sure I guess. Megami: Are you new here? This place is pretty fun! I can show you around if you like. Holly: That would be nice... Thanks.

Pg.8: Holly: Is this your profile page Megami? Megami: Yeah! Is this yours? Holly: Yup.
(Megami added to friends, Holly added to friends)
Megami: Yay! Megami: Now we can chat whenever!
???: Excuse me, did either of you send a message saying you want to purchase a pony?
Holly: I did! Why do you ask?

Pg.9: ???: I'm here to help you get a new furry friend! What color would you like?  {furry was the best I could come up with to be honest. xD If anyone knows of a word that applies to horses but is pretty much furry friends please let me know! I'm really curious if there's something else.} Holly: Oh, thank you! May I please get a palomino pony then? ???: Of course! Let me go get her!
???: Here she is!
Holly: She's so pretty! Thanks again!
???: I hope you enjoy your new pony. {YES I REALIZE I WROTE KNEW INSTEAD OF NEW. IT IS TOO LATE NOW.} I have to go now but I'll see you around!

Pg.10: Message from Beardy: Hey kid, what are you doing?  - Beardy
Megami: Hey Holly, want my brother, Beardy, and I to show you around the kingdom?
Holly: Hmm? Oh, s-sure!
Beardy: 'Sup!
Megami: So, This is the record shop and bumper cars.

Pg.11: Beardy: That should be it for Retro, and if you've already been to the Epic Ages then we should only have Victorian left. It's about 6:30 now. If we head over to Medieval, take the crossroads, and circle around Victorian through the park we should make it back to Main Street in time for the End of the Day Party.
Megaim: Sounds like a plan to me!
Holly: Yeah:
Holly, Megami, and Beardy: To Victorian!

Pg.12: Megami's Narrative: You can get pretty much everywhere from the park. It's pretty nice!
Megami: Well, now that you know where everything is, we should head over to Main Street! Holly: Alright! What's an "End of the Day" party anyways?
Megami: You'll see when we get there. Come on! Megami's Narrative: This is when I met everyone. All my best friends. I had no idea what adventures were in the near future.

Pg.13: Megami's Narrative: ...All my adventures in The Kingdom

Cover

Image (1)

Image (2)

Image (3)

Image (4)

Image (5)

Image (7)

Image (9)

Image (10)

Image (11)

Image (15)

Image (16)

Image (17)

Image (18)

I hope you all enjoyed! I put a lot of time into this xD Have a wonderful day!

-Taco

Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• Awesome! Love the art! Can't wait for more! :D 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • OMG that is amazing!!! I am soo excited for the next volume!! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina Thanks so much!!!

@SaharaHollyglow Thanks! :D
  • WOW Taco!! Amazing and beautiful job! I loved reading this!! Keep up the good work and congrats on your first installment!!

╰︶﹉⋛⋋⊱⋋๑DREAM๑⋌⊰⋌⋚﹉︶╯

byJessiforVintage
  • @VFK_Vintage thanks so much!! :'D
  • I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic thanks so much!!
  • This is sooo cool! Thank you so much for sharing and would love to see you make more and add on to the story in the future! :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• WOW!!! That's really amazing!! Great work!!! love it!
    Pixsig
  • Wow! This is amazing!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Taco, it is clear that a lot time went into this, it's incredible!
    The drawings are amazing and I enjoyed reading it. You did a fabulous job :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• WHOA!!!! you put so much work into this!! its beautiful!!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • that's awesome Taco!! And I enjoy reading it so much!
  • @waterfallglow Thank you! It means a lot!

@Pixx Thanks! I really appreciate it!

@HBforever Thank you so much!

@Awesome_Piper Ahhh thank you! I did put a lot of work in it and I'm just so glad everyone likes it. xD

@showjumpingbird Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it!

@VFK_Sky Ahhh thank you so much sky!! I'm really happy you're enjoying it!
  • aww this is soo good!!!! you could even sell these!! well done taco!

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • @iMinute Ahh thank you!!
  • So awesome taco there aren't word to describe it!
    skylambsignature
  • this is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!! I LOVE IT!!! GREAT JOB!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @SkyLamb  Thank you! :D

@yellowsummerdaisy  Omg thank you so much!!