im running away

ive decided to run away from home because everyone hates me & wants to kill me & im convinced dveryone on this webdite hates me too ive been crying non stop for 5 days & my sister put all these 3D glasses in my backpack & tried to frame me for robbery because her nonbinary partner left the state when i said they were being rude to me & theres a bunch of spiders in my house so im leaving because the pressure & drama is just way too much plus everyone at school started a rumor that i sniff farts so basically nobody in the entire world likes me so im living on the streets now i sent this from the libray

bye everyone
crying
  1. will you miss me
    1. no
      25.00%
    2. super no
      75.00%

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

Comments

• I would miss you.
  • You shouldn't run away @miloZen, I know things must look terrible but doing anything in haste never goes well.  If you want to leave home and you think you're old enough, you need to make sure you have thought through everything.  such as if you have a job lined up, or at least decided what you want to try and get money doing.  you also need to know where you want to finally end up.

If you really need a change, is there a family member you could go stay with for a while, like an aunt or grandparent? 
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream no everybody in my family is dead excdpt my immediate family & they all hate me i think they deliberly caused a spider infestation in my house to make me leave

im also so fat i ate so many kfc madhvp potato & like everyone tells me im fat & i feel i belong on the streets

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass

• Running away doesn't help anything and would only worry your family. And possibly get yourself hurt or in a very dangerous situation.. Honestly if things are this bad, I would suggest counseling for you and your family...That helps to figure out everyone's problem and start to heal from it. And like Dazzlerdream said, I am sure there's a family member you can turn to for help if things are that bad.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • my family would never go for counselling they dont even want me my sister': thinking about leaving the state too because im a buzzkill so i think im better off in a homeless shelter

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass

• my mom said i cant run away so i guess im not running away idk what to do now theres so majy spiders in nymhohse idk where my sister is she left

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass

• im going goth its official

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass

• I know things seem to tough. I just want you to know everyone has someone that loves them, no matter what. I hope things work out for you. I did go through depression at one stage in life. Things got better, they always do. Just remember, God is always taking care of you. Never lose hope.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4