RYAN BASS: the next generation - CHAPTER 18 FINALE

CHAPTER 18 FINALE

"Yeah lets get married right now" ryan weatherbee said then they went to a church directly behind them & interrupted a wedding that was already taking place & the bride & groom turned around & were offended.
"hi im haley rsasdfghjkl why are you interrupting my wedding im trying to mary colon croenig my soulmate" haley rsasdfghjkl the bride said.
"im sorry i need to get married right now" ryan weatherbee who said to haley rsasdfghjkl the bride.
"actually i dont want to marry you haley rsasdfghjkl i have another girlfriend we're having a baby & getting married" colon croenig the groom said to haley rsasdfghjkl then colon croenig's ugly girlfriend popped up & laughed awkwardly like "heh heh heh" & then every single person in the church stared at her in silence for 30 whole minutes then haley rsasdfghjkl died so then ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball got married then they went back to torlando tlorida where everyone is giant tennis balls & had a party. Ryan weatherbee, & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball danced their first dance as newlyweds to hilary duff's smash hit "so yesterday" & then carly rae jepsen, who invented stores, showed up & gave ryan weatherbee one flower petal then a mosh pit formed & crowned carly rae jepsen, who invented stores, queen of giving people single flower petals for wedding gifts then helen hunt started doing the sprinkler dance move while hopping, then she had another baby & maggie st francis who was pregnant, kidnapped the baby & moved to africa & married an african native atheist woman. Then crooked gener7ion showed up & congratulated ryan weatherbee on his marriage then they got on a stage & sang "cheeseburger in paradise" & ryan weatherbee was feelin the beat so hard, said "yeah" while quin roseboom the giant tennis ball watched with interest then mat roseboom the giant tennis ball, quin roseboom the giant tennis ball's dad popped out of a mahole & said "holla" then walked over to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"hey son i heard you got married nice but whyd you marry the guy who prematurely sent me a bitmoji?" mat roseboom the giant tennis ball said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"because i love him dad. i love him with all my heart." quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said while glancing romantically at ryan weatherbee then ryan weatherbee came over & scootched past mat roseboom the giant tennis ball once more & then took his beloved tennis ball into his arms.
"im so glad we're married quin roseboom. we can be together forever & be a family & raise my child, helen hunt, together." ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"im glad we're married too. i love you ryan." quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee.
"i love you too quin roseboom" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball then they kissed & then they ate cheeseburgers & then helen hunt hopped over to ryan weatherbee & hopped into ryan weatherbee's arms.
"my dear child, i shall raise you from now on until i die" ryan weatherbee said to helen hunt.
"omg wait im not your child im your mom" helen hunt said then ryan weatherbee gasped & dropped helen hunt then she had another baby & then a random person came up & stabbed ryan weatherbee 67 times in the head then miranda cosgrove came back with chipotle & said "what i miss?" then she died. the end.

i hope you liked the third installment of the ryan bass adventures im sorry if you didnt i try so hard all comments are appreciated even if you hated it thank you so much for reading i love you all
RYAN BASS: the next generation
  1. did you like my story
    1. yes
      66.67%
    2. no
      33.33%
  2. who was your favorite character
    1. ryan weatherbee
      33.33%
    2. quin roseboom the giant tennis ball
        0.00%
    3. miranda cosgrove
        0.00%
    4. mama june
        0.00%
    5. mat roseboom the giant tennis ball, who ryan weatherbee scootched passed
        0.00%
    6. carly rae jepsen, who invented stores
        0.00%
    7. maggie st francis who was both pregnant & having a kidney stone
        0.00%
    8. lady gaga
        0.00%
    9. harvey from TMZ
        0.00%
    10. raini rodriguez
        0.00%
    11. mariah carey
        0.00%
    12. katie marinara sauce the giant with the 500 foot long forhead who didnt say hi to ryan weatherbee
        0.00%
    13. the random baby ryan weatherbee found in a tub of mac & cheese
        0.00%
    14. papa louie who ran the gooch festival
        0.00%
    15. LIZ the great & powerful
        0.00%
    16. capri sun sunny d, the pony
        0.00%
    17. penny milk who nobody likes
        0.00%
    18. justine the giant cheeto
        0.00%
    19. jackson brightttt
      33.33%
    20. millie
        0.00%
    21. ezra moses the phillipine island girl
        0.00%
    22. mat mistletoe the lead singer of crooked gener7ion
        0.00%
    23. gabe, the hot one
        0.00%
    24. angelina milkdud
        0.00%
    25. liz may the girl with the gross smelly hair who clogged katie patterson the state of virginia enthus
        0.00%
    26. jon done, the captain of the booty
        0.00%
    27. lady gaga's dead aunt joanne
        0.00%
    28. trina vega
        0.00%
    29. angelena garrisSATAN the possessed girl with the 600 pound buttocks
        0.00%
    30. margaret from trading spouses
        0.00%
    31. serene branson
        0.00%
    32. charlie puth
        0.00%
    33. the chainsmokers
        0.00%
    34. jonas bridges
        0.00%
    35. crazy nicole the one direction stalker
        0.00%
    36. dory the fish
        0.00%
    37. mark thomas
        0.00%
    38. the entire website youtube
        0.00%
    39. the girl who said "not to be racist or anything but tennis balls" then honked
      33.33%
    40. helen hunt
        0.00%
    41. mary the random chinese girl that quin roseboom the giant tennis ball picked up off the streets
        0.00%
    42. the random shanghai citizen who grabbed quin roseboom the giant tennis ball
        0.00%
    43. hot jesus not christ
        0.00%
    44. amanda bynes
        0.00%
    45. azealia banks
        0.00%
    46. katie patterson the state of virginia enthusiast
        0.00%
    47. darnell ham & cheese sub
        0.00%
    48. haley rsasdfghjkl the bride
        0.00%
    49. colon croenig the groom
        0.00%
    50. colon croenig's ugly girlfriend who laughed awkwardly
        0.00%
    51. the african native atheist woman that maggie st francis who was both pregnant & having a kidney ston
        0.00%

Comments

• Great Installment @miloZen!  I loved how you posted them each day!  It was something really to look forward too!

Loved it and thanks again!
  • @Karylina thank you so much your kind words mean every single thing to me i cant even express them i really just want to share nice stories with the world thats all i want to do im so glad you support my writing thank you so much

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

• You're welcome!  I hope you continue to write!