Life of a Middle School Kid - Season 2- Part 1

Okay the last time a part has been released was 7 MONTHS! I'm so sorry to keep you all waiting! Its finally made a return! And we are on season 2! I'll try to post daily of the parts and not wait like 3 months to post a new one. I was originally going to post this back in September but never did! Well anyways this is taking place at the start of the school year and will speed up near the end of the year fast! Anyways enjoy! 

Today is the last day of Summer break. I don't want to go to school but at the same time I'm excited to see all my friends again! Today we went to a carnival that was open today for our last day! It was awesome. Its now time for bed. 
-morning- 
Like every school day I get woken up and get ready and then eat breakfast then leave. I'm being driven to school and I'm feeling excited! I've made it and enter the school again and I'm really hoping I'm in the same class as Alice. I make to my class and Alice is NOT in my class. Bummer! That means I have to wait until recess in order to see her. We started to get things organized for the school year.
-recess later- 
Its finally recess! I'm searching for Alice but can't find her. I hope she did leave the school! I kept searching all over the field and never found her and the bell rang. I found Victoria though. She is still the same as usual. I haven't found Drake yet either. Maybe Alice and Drake aren't here or I just can't notice them? Well its time to go home so I will have to search tomorrow.
-at home- 
I've made it home. What a day! Can't wait to see my friends and I look forward to this school year! 

To be continued...

Thanks for reading! Keep a look out for season 2 part 2! Sorry it was short but I'll try to make it a bit longer next time! 
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments