RYAN BASS: the next generation - Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

Ryan weatherbee looked around & realized he was now in pensacola tlorida. Ryan weatherbee looked around & realized that in pensacola tlorida everyone was giant footballs.
"oh look we're in pensacola tlorida where everyone is giant footballs" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said.
"look over there its pensacola university lets go there" ryan weatherbee said then ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & helen hunt, walked over to pensacola university then all of a sudden hot jesus not christ decended from the sky & landed gracefully ontop of a fountain.
"look its hot jesus not christ!" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball shouted then hot jesus not christ walked over to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"quin roseboom...my love..." hot jesus not christ said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"i thought you died hot jesus not christ." quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to hot jesus not christ.
"i did. but then i resurrected to come back to you quin roseboom" hot jesus not christ said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball then all of a sudden angelena garrsSATAN the possessed girl ran up to hot jesus not christ & knelt before him & licked his feet.
"oh jesus im so glad i found you the devil is inside of me" angelena garrisSATAN the possesed girl cried.
"hi im sorry im hot jesus NOT christ" hot jesus not christ said then angelena garrsSATAN twitched & then she barfed pea soup everywhere & her eyes turned red then she started levitating then helen hunt lassoed angelena garrsSATAN the possessed girl.
"so anyway i came back because you belong with me quin roseboom. i mean...look at me. you know you like what you see" hot jesus not christ said to quin roseboom whilst gesturing towards himself.
"alright thats it!" ryan weatherbee shouted. "quin roseboom belongs with ME! nobody loves him like i do. NOBODY! quin roseboom is not just some prize to be won hes not just some piece of arm candy. quin roseboom is a beautiful BEAUTIFUL boy who deserves to be cherished & protected like a little tsum tsum. you dont deserve the majestic beauty that is quin roseboom! i dont even deserve him! but i know for a fact that i will love, protect & cherish quin roseboom like the soft beautiful tennis ball that he is! something you, something ryan treeves the tree branch, something NOBODY IN THIS WORLD EXCEPT ME could never do!" ryan weatherbee shouted then all of a sudden he ripped his socks off, & then quin roseboom the giant tennis ball gasped in awe & amazement & then a bright light emitted from ryan weatherbee, blinding the citizens of pensacola because it was so bright. When the bright light emitting from ryan weatherbee, quin roseboom the giant tennis ball took in the view of ryan weatherbee and realized that since 2016, the year of realizing things, was over, it was now time to act on the realizations that he had realized deep in his heart. Quin roseboom the giant tennis ball loved ryan weatherbee & now...he wanted to EXPERIENCE this love.
"ryan...." quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said. "will you marry me?"

Find out what ryan weatherbee says in the INTENSE EXCITING ACTION PACKED KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF TWIST OF FATE DRAMA FILLED FINALE OF RYAN BASS: the next generation.