RYAN BASS: the next generation - Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

Ryan weatherbee cried in azelia banks's closet with a bunch of chickens fearing they would never get out of the closet but then azealis banks opened the closet door & then grabbed a chicken & then looked up at the ceiling. Then ryan weatherbee cried some more & then debby ryan walked in & said "im not dead" & then azelia banks died so then ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & helen hunt left azelia babks's closet closet & walked into the living room & found katie patterson the state of virginia enthusiast bouncing on darnell ham & cheese sub's stomach & grunting whilst holding a wooden state of virgina in her hands wrapped in a heating pad.
"hi katie patterson the stare of virginia enthusiast its me ryan weatherbee" ryan weatherbee said to katie patterson the state of virginia enthusiast.
"hi im warming my state of virginia with my state of virginia warmer" katie patterson the state of virginia enthusiast said to ryan weatherbee then she put lotion on ryan weatherbees hands then she took out a clip & clipped her state of virginia together & grunted.
"oh yes the clip fits just right" katie patterson the state of virginia enthusiadt said then she sniffed additional state of virginias.
"my child!" ryan weatherbee shouted in horror then he rushed to helen hunt's side & held her hand.
"helen hunt im your dad are you okat" ryan weatherbee asked helen hunt.
"im just dandy" helen hunt said, then azelia bank's entire house collapsed & ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & helen hunt fell through a sinkhole & where they ended up next they couldnt believe.

Find out where ryan weatherbee, quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & helen hunt ended up in the next chapter of RYAN BASS: the next generation.