RYAN BASS: the next generation - Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Ryan weatherbee looked around & realized he was in a television studio & then amanda bynes walked in & said "hello and welcome to 'When Shanghai Citizens Attack!'" then she walked in front of a television screen that showed shanghai citizens attacking people.
"tragic" amanda bynes said then she walked over to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"here with us we actually have an actual victim who actually got attacked by actual shanghai citizens actually. quin actual roseboom, please tell us the actual events that actually occurred when you were actually attacked by actual shanghai citizens." amanda bynes said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"well i was walking through the streets of shanghai & then a shanghai citizen attacked me" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said.
"tragic." amanda bynes said then she looked into the camera & said "we've actually obtained actual footage of this actual attack on quin actual roseboom. lets actually take a look." then she looked at the television screen & footage of the random shanghai citizen attacking quin roseboom the giant tennis ball played then amanda bynes looked back at the camera. "tragic. now lets actually watch that actual footage again in slow motion." amamda bynes said then she played the footage again in slow motion.
"truly tragic. if you witness an actual attack please call our actual helpline 1-500-I-JUST-SAW-SOME-SHANGHAI-CITIZENS-ATTACK-SOME-PERSON-SO-NOW-IM-CALLING-THIS-NUMBER-TO-REPORT-WHAT-I-SAW." amanda bynes said then actual shanghai citizens burst through the television studio door & attacked amanda bynes so ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & helen hunt left & walked into the streets of los angeles & then azelia babks kidnapped ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & helen hunt & stuck them in her bedroom closet with a bunch of chickens & then locked them in the pitch black closet.
"omg azelia banks just locked us in a closet with a bunch of chickens we're never gonna get out" ryan weatherbee said then he cried cuz he was certain they would never escape azelia banks's closet.

Find out if ryan weatherbee, quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & helen hunt get out of azeslia banks's closet in the next chapter of RYAN BASS: the next generation.