RYAN BASS: the next generation - Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

"Jesus? jesus christ? is that you?" ryan weatherbee called out.
"no its me. jesus NOT christ." the figure said. Then the light emitting from him died down & revealed a hot shirtless guy with the most beautiful face ryan weatherbee had ever seen.
"jesus not christ?" ryan weatherbee asked hot jesus not christ.
"yes. i get mistaken for the lord our savior quite often. but i am, in fact, not christ." hot jesus not christ said then he walked over to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"who do we have here?" hot jesus not christ said taking quin roseboom the giant tennis ball's hand.
"im quin roseboom im a giant tennis ball" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to hot jesus not christ.
"quin roseboom..." hot jesus not christ said as he kissed quin roseboom the giant tennis ball's hand. "you are the most beautiful specimen i have ever seen. come...come with me to my palace & we can live together in harmony." hot jesus not christ said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball as his shirtless torso glistened in the light, mesmerizing quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"im sorry hot jesus not christ, im...im with ryan weatherbee." quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to hot jesus not christ. Ryan weatherbee looked sadly at hot jesus not christ & at his glistening shirtless torso & then down at his own torso & realized he was nothing special compared to hot jesus not christ.
"quin...you should go" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"what? why?" quin roseboom the gisnt tennis ball asked ryan weatherbee.
"i...im not as attractive as hot jesus not christ. i dont have much to offer. i dont have a glistening torso....im sure youd be far better off with him..." ryan weatherbee said then he started crying.
"but ryan...i dont want hot jesus not christ & his glistening torso. i want YOU!" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee.
"how could you want ME over HIM?! i dont compare..." ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"to me you do..." quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said then helen hunt got out of the car & whacked hot jesus not christ with her in bill uncle cord & he died then they all fell out of the sky & where they landed up next nobody could believe.

Find out where ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & helen hunt ended up in the next chapter of RYAN BASS: the next generation.