RYAN BASS: the next generation - Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

Ryan weatherbee looked straight ahead & saw helen hunt dangling from her kitchen ceiling fan as it spun around while she farted bird seeds.
"hi im helen hunt welcome to idaho, home of the potato" helen hunt said to ryan weatherbee.
"hi helen hunt im ryan weatherbee why are you dangling from your kitchen ceiling fan & farting bird seeds?" ryan weatherbee asked helen hunt then she flung herself off the ceiling fan & flew head first into her kitchen wall & cracked her head open & started gushing blood everywhere & then she started laughing maniacally while swinging a black rope around then she got on her kitchen table, dripping blood, & spread her legs as far apart as she could then dabbed & said "whats da haps?"
"hi im looking for my child" ryan weatherbee said to helen hunt then helen hunt whacked ryan weatherbee in the face with her black rope.
"im your child" helen hunt said to ryan weatherbee then she opened a can of peas & ate the whole can of peas in one swallow.
"why did you hit me with a rope" ryan weatherbee asked helen hunt.
"this heres no rope this heres my IN BILL UNCLE cord" helen hunt said to ryan weatherbee lifting her shirt up to reveal her rotting decomposed in bill uncle cord still attached to her belly button then she swung it around & hit ryan weatherbee in the face some more.
"ow" ryan weatherbee said then he fell on the ground & helen hunt got on top of him & farted bird seeds into his mouth then angelina milkdud came crashing through the window on a chandelier with garbage on her head & screamed "FEED THE BIRDS" then left.
"are you really my child helen hunt?" ryan weatherbee asked helen hunt.
"yes" helen hunt said to ryan weatherbee whilst stroking her in bill uncle cord.
"i must wrap you in swaddling clothes" ryan weatherbee said to helen hunt then ryan wearherbee got up & grabbed a blanket & wrapped helen hunt in it then she farted again.
"you smell that?" helen hunt said as she leaned in close to ryan weatherbee until their noses were touching.
"yes" ryan weatherbee said sensually.
"thats the sweet smell of my methane gas - the secret ingredient in white rabbit's peanut butter frozen yogurt" helen hunt said to ryan weatherbee.
"really?" ryan weatherbee asked helen hunt.
"yes." helen hunt said then she did a split & opened up her freezer to reveal 79 cartons of white rabbit peanut butter frozen yogurt. "try some"
"okay" ryan weatherbee said then he tried some white rabbit peanut butter frozen yogurt & gagged because it was so bad
"that tastes like methane gas" ryan weatherbee said then helen hunt yodeled & whipped her bleeding head around until her hair started propelling her body upwards through the roof & into the sky & ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball held onto helen hunt as she flew into the sky & where they ended up next ryan weatherbee just couldnt believe.

Find out where ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & helen hunt ended up in the next chapter of RYAN BASS: the next generation.