Updates

Happy New Years Eve! I might be on later, if my mom isn't busy with her computer. If I am, I'll most likely be at the ball (or have they already had that?). I don't know for sure.

So one of my parents finally got a job. My dads a cab driver. I know it doesn't pay much but hey, it's a job.

My mother gets a temporary 4 month job at Walmart. It's at their taxing area where they file the taxes. She's also going to apply at a preschool in the next town. It's a private school so she might get payed more than a public school.

Oh, I can't remember if I told you. I have to go talk to a psychiatrist. The neurologist thinks it's all in my head, apparently.

I actually got yelled at today, by my mom. She was yelling at me because I'm apparently losing weight. I asked her to put batteries in the scale because it kept saying I was 80-83lbs. Well before actually putting new batteries in it, she stepped on it and said her weight was fine. Okay, sure. I can't be losing weight. It doesn't make sense. If anything, I'd be gaining weight because I eat a ton of junk food.

I'm going to see if it's just the pairs of pants (the last three) that I've been wearing because they're a size up than what I'd normally wear. I'm going to put on one of my old ones and see. I don't know.

Like I said, I don't get it. Maybe I'm still sick from Tuesday? By the way, my mom and brother are sick now because of it. My brother's over exaggerating it.

You know what I realized? I have to go back to school on Wednesday. I really don't want to. I absolutely hate my third hour so, so, so much. I really wish the teacher would just change the seats. She told us they were permanent for the rest of the quarter.

We do, however, start learning about the holocaust. We know a little bit from 5th, 6th, and 7th. I know quite a lot actually. But in history, we're learning about World War II in itself. The literature and English class is where we're learning strictly holocaust.

Anyway, I'll see y'all later. Possibly tonight if I can. Toodles!
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"