RYAN BASS: the next generation - Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Ryan weatherbee woke up after being struck by a vehicle at 400 miles per hour & realized he was now inside an arbys roast beef sandwich. He looked directly to the right side of him & saw quin roseboom the giant tennis ball next to him. Ryan weatherbee looked around inside the arbys roast beef sandwich & saw a bunch of formerly famous people sitting in a circle & eating roast beef. Among these formerly famous people eating roast beef were charlie puth, the chainsmokers, taylor swift, lohanthony, dory the fish, jonas bridges, mark thomas, crazy nicole the one direction stalker, glenn garcia from big brother, & the entire website youtube.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee arent you charlie puth, the chainsmokers, taylor swift, lohanthony, dory the fish, jonas bridges, mark thomas, crazy nicole the one direction stalksr, glenn garcia from big brother, & the entire website youtube?" Ryan weatherbee asked.
"yes" charlie puth, the chainsmokers, taylor swift, lohanthony, dory the fish, jonas bridges, mark thomas, crazy nicole the one direction stalker, glenn garcia from big brother, & the entire website youtube said in unison.
"i havent seen you guys in a while" ryan weatherbee said.
"thats cuz twitter ended our careers we are no longer famous so now we are in this arbys roast beef sandwich" the chainsmokers said to ryan weatherbee.
"thats nice im looking for my child" ryan weatherbee said then crazy nicole the one direction stalker bit ryan weatherbee's left earlobe off & screamed "STAY AWAY FROM NIALL" then whacked him in the face with dory the fish then charlie puth said "die" & then the chainsmokers broke a vinyl copy of joanne in half then jonas bridges did a musical.ly while ryan weatherbee's lobe-less left ear was bleeding out & then ryan weatherbee said a swear word out of frustration & the entire website bleeped & then banned ryan weatherbee from the arbys roast beef sandwich. Crazy nicole the one direction stalker then dropkicked ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball out of the arbys roastbeef sandwich & they went flying & they flew all the way to yemen & they landed in the yemen desert & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball landed on ryan weatherbee's shirtless torso & they looked at each other intensely & stared at each other, panting for 23 minutes straight.
"sorry about your left earlobe ryan" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee.
"its ok" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"if i had an ear id give you my lobe" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee then ryan weatherbee blushed & cried.
"youd really do that for me quin roseboom?" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"yes" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee then he kissed ryan weatherbee with passion then this girl appeared out of nowhere & said "not to be racist or anything but tennis balls HONNNNNNNNNNKKKK!!!!!!" then she honked & the honk was so powerful that it blew ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball all the way to idaho, home of the potato, where they crashed through a house roof & landed in a kitchen sink & then they couldnt believe what they saw.

Find out what ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball saw in the next chapter of RYAN BASS: the next generation.