RYAN BASS: the next generation - Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Ryan weatherbee looked into the distance & saw the captain of the boat run ashore.
"hi im jon done im the captain of this boat, the booty" jon done, the captain of the booty said to ryan weatherbee.
"hi im ryan weatherbee why are all these women topless" ryan weatherbee asked jon done, the captain of the booty.
"lets rave" jon done, the captain of the booty said then a sick beat dropped & everyone started raving in the phillipines and throwing snacks at each other. Ryan weatherbee danced rougly with quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & then ryan weatherbee pulled out his phone and prematurely sent mat roseboom the giant tennis ball, quin roseboom the giant tennis ball's dad, a bitmoji on snapchat.
"i just prematurely sent your dad a bitmoji on snapchat" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball then he had a heart attack & went into cardiac arrest & then into a coma. Ryan weatherbee was then transported to a hospital in chicago & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball sat next to his bedside for 68 days then lady gagas dead aunt joanne walked in his hospital room & said "tap down those boots while i beat around lets funk downtown" & then ryan weatherbee immediately woke up from his coma & looked around & realized he was sharing a room with trina vega who had two broken legs.
"the doctor says i aint never gonna walk again. not even on CRUTCHAYYYSSSS!!!" trina vega said then the doctor came in & gave her plastic legs then she began to walk again.
"im doin it! im doin it! im a woman in chicago learnin how to walk again!" trina vega said then she broke out in song & dance & sang "chicago" then she died. Then ryan weatherbee got out of his hospital bed & walked out of the hospital with quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & then a random person came up to them & shot them both in the face & then they fell down & blacked out.

Find out what happens to ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball in the next chapter of RYAN BASS: the next generation.