Hey, I'm here.

I haven't been on in quite a while. I'm sorry about that. I don't know, I keep having these good days and then bad ones again.

So my neurologist called back. They won't do the MRI because apparently it won't help. They're making me go see a psychiatrist so they can "test Me" and figure out what's wrong.

This part is kind of making me mad. First they put me on some depression medicine to "ward off headaches" when they could just give me some other pill that I had last time. And now they're making me see a psychiatrist. I don't want to talk to them, If they're suggesting I have a mental problem instead, I don't. The only things that's even close to a mental disorder is ADHD, which I have.

He said he was going to call us after the break, around the first, to schedule.

Oh and Merry Christmas! I know I'm late haha. Sorry. I've been busy. Now, what did you guys get? I didn't et much from my parents since we're low on money but I didn't really want much.

My aunt gave us $30 dollars and Abercrombie clothing. My grandma from my dads side gave us $25 and some candy. My Grandma from my moms side gave us $140. So, I'm kinda rich lol, at least to me. It was close to $200.

Also, I made some home made cookies. And guess what? I can cook haha.

So, right now, I feel terrible. My back hurts, I have a headache, and my nose is runny. My heartbeat is fast, even though it normally is, but faster than usual. I'm pretty sure I've gotten the flu from my best friend.

I don't normally get sick from bacteria or viruses. My immune system is pretty strong. So either I got the flu from eating after my friends, or Salmonella poisoning from eating cookie dough.

I regret nothing.

So, comment if you want and let me know what you got. See you later!
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Cool! If I ever get that much money for any holiday, (birthdays, christmas) it would go into savings. xD Merry Christmas!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Awe I really do hope that everything works out for you and they figure a cure for how to get you not sick ( i was gonna say whats wrong with you but that sounds a little mean ) Also cool! Are you going to go shopping with that money? I had some and now I only got 150 :( Lol everytime I get money I always spend it on junk food at caseys, and stuff like that :P

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hey, don't be sad about $150. I got $0.00. xD
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I got zootopia and secret life of pets
  • Aww, and I was so hoping things would start to go better for you!  I hope you don't get too sick that would be awful!

You should definitely tell us what you spend your money on!  we would love to know! :)

I got some really great stuff for Christmas, I got a gotz doll, candy, a new skirt, new tot bag, nightgown, and a really fun card game called "timeline"

gotzdoll
    timelinecardgamediversity

Merry Christmas froggie!
    skylambsignature
  • Love it :D well, the bug is gone but I'm still out of my medicine. I got yelled at by my mom today. Apparently I'm losing weight. I don't know. I think the scale at our house is broken but she says it's fine. It's not like I haven't been eating. I've been eating a lot actually. I don't know. @SkyLamb @HBforever @SportyChic
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"