RYAN BASS: the next generation - Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball looked around the art studio & saw a group of art students drawing a familiar face who was standing on a platform in the middle of the room. Ryan weatherbee realized the familiar face was jackson brightttt who was posing completely naked with a flashlight up his butt.
"hey ryan! long time no see!" jackson brightttt said to ryan weatherbee as he posed. Ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball climbed out of the sink & were greeted by an elderly woman wearing an painting smock.
"hi im millie this is my drawing class please take your seats we are doing figure drawing" millie said. Ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball sat down & began drawing jackson brightttt who had a flashlight up his butt. Millie walked around observing everyone's drawings & looked at ryan weatherbee's & freaked out.
"what garbage is this? this is the worst drawing ive ever seen!" millie shouted at ryan weatherbee then she took his drawing & ripped it up.
"you have no talent you will never make it in art school drop out!" millie shouted then she took ryan weatherbee's drawing & wiped her butt with it.
"i have never been so disgusted with a drawing in my life this is not art you are not an artist this is terrible absolutely terrible you have no artistic ability whatsoever!" millie shouted then she pushed ryan weatherbee down the stairs & farted in his face.
"do you smell that?! thats what your drawing looks like you talentless flop DROP OUT!" millie shouted then she kicked ryan weatherbee in the stomach & vomited on him & then left. Ryan weatherbee got off the ground & wiped millie's vomit off him & started crying because she hurt his feelings. Quin roseboom the giant tennis ball ran to ryan weatherbee & hugged his shirtless torso.
"dont cry ryan i think youre a wonderful artist" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee then ryan weatherbee hugged him back & then millie came up to them & screamed "DROP OUT FLOPS!" & hit ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball with a tractor & then they both passed out & then when they woke up they couldnt believe where they were.

Find out where ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball ended up in the next chapter of RYAN BASS: the next generation.