RYAN BASS: the next generation - Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Ryan weatherbee and quin roseboom the giant tennis ball woke up with this random baby who they suspected was the offspring of ryan weatherbee & miranda cosgrove. Ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball looked around & realized they were at a gooch festival. Ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball walked around the gooch festival & came upon a guy named papa louie who was running the gooch festival.
"hi im papa louie welcome to the gooch festival" papa louie said to ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"hi im ryan weatherbee do you know where i can get a dna test?" ryan weatherbee asked papa louie then a mob on civil war soldiers raided the gooch festival led by LIZ the great & powerful. LIZ the great & powerful rammed through the gooch festival on a pony & shot everyone in the face except ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & the random baby that was suspected to be the offspring of ryan weatherbee & miranda cosgrove. LIZ the great & powerful got off her pony, named capri sun sunny d & put 967 cigarettes in her mouth & smoked them all at once.
"hi im LIZ the great & powerful i can help you get a dna test come with me" LIZ the great & powerful said to ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball then they both got on her pony, named capri sun sunny d & rode off to her ranch which was filled with naked men. LIZ the great & powerful got off her pony, named capri sun sunny d, & then stripped completely naked in front of ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & then both of them threw up 6 times & ryan weatherbee dropped the random baby he was holding because LIZ the great & powerful was so ugly.
"why are you not clothed?" ryan weatherbee asked LIZ the great & powerful.
"this heres a nude ranch, no clothes allowed here you gotta take everything off" LIZ the great & powerful said to ryan weatherbee. Then ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball looked at each other & turned red because they didnt want to take their clothes off in front of each other because they were self conscious.
"i dont really feel comfortable, LIZ the great & powerful." ryan weatherbee said to LIZ the great & powerful.
"YOU WANT A DNA TEST OR NOT??!" LIZ the great & powerful shouted. Ryan weatherbee didnt know what to do. He wanted to find his child, but he didn't want to do something he didn't feel comfortable doing. Ryan weatherbee was so conflicted.

Find out what ryan weatherbee does in the next chapter of RYAN BASS: the next generation.