RYAN BASS: the next generation - Chapter 1

hi everyone. im pretty sure you all HATE me but ive been channeling my inner yearn to turn goth because of my personal problems into my writing & ive decided im ready to share the next installment of the adventures of ryan bass titled RYAN BASS: the next generation! i hope you all like it but youll probably hate it like you hate me but its ok i understand im so sorry

in case you need a refresh, last we left ryan weatherbee he had reunited with quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & were having a party that jodie foster refused to attend & miranda cosgrove told ryan weatherbee she was pregnant with his child & everyone in torlando tlorida had strokes & ryan weatherbee died.

so here starts ryan weatherbee's newest adventure!!

CHAPTER 1

It was a warm summer day & all of the giant tennis balls in Torlando Tlorida were flailing on the ground having strokes & ryan weatherbee lay on the ground dead, once again. But then he woke up & was alive again & then miranda cosgrove immediately gave birth to a baby, to which whom ryan weatherbee was the father but then the baby fell into the root beer river & flowed down the root beer river & so miranda cosgrove left to go get chipotle. Ryan weatherbee, now alive again, shreiked in horror as his child disappeared down the root beer river. All of the giant tennis balls in torlando tlorida were still having strokes on the ground but then mama june descended from the sky & said "since child" & then everyone stopped having strokes. Then quin roseboom the giant tennis ball got off the ground & started crying because ryan weatherbee had a child with miranda cosgrove.
"how could you not tell me you impregnated miranda cosgrove?!" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball shouted at ryan weatherbee.
"quin i didnt even know i impregnated her i think it was like photosythesis or something" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"oh ok" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee.
"she like just gave birth & the baby fell in the river can you help me find my child so i can wrap it in swaddling clothes?" ryan weatherbee asked quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"sure we just have to scootch passed my dad, mat roseboom, first" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee then looked to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball's immediate right & saw his dad, mat roseboom the giant tennis ball & then he scootched passed him. Then ryan weatherbee took quin roseboom the giant tennis ball's hand & jumped into the root beer river to go after ryan weatherbee's child with miranda cosgrove. Little did they know, an epic adventure awaited them.

Find out what adventure awaits ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball in the next chapter of RYAN BASS: the next generation.